• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I am thinking about partially hanging myself on the metal bar in my closet but I am not 100% sure if it can hold my weight long enough to kill me.
The method I want to try is placing a chair inside my closet and tying my feet so that my si can't do much and then slip off the end of the chair after putting the rope around my neck.
Cause my feet are on the ground the bar would have to only hold half of my weight circa, right?
How can I test if it could hold my weight without actually trying to ctb?
And also how can I generelly test if my method will work without having to try to ctb?

corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
I'm also looking into partial hanging using the metal bar in my closet. To test whether or not my ligature and anchor point (the metal bar) is capable of holding my weight, I set up the noose, put my foot in the loop and step up on it. I just tried to stress test it as much as possible. I tried jumping into it using the one foot, but it's admittedly difficult in my closet. I don't know - I'm just experimenting.
Cause my feet are on the ground the bar would have to only hold half of my weight circa, right?
If it handles your full weight, that assures you it will hold half no problem.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I'm also looking into partial hanging using the metal bar in my closet. To test whether or not my ligature and anchor point (the metal bar) is capable of holding my weight, I set up the noose, put my foot in the loop and step up on it. I just tried to stress test it as much as possible. I tried jumping into it using the one foot, but it's admittedly difficult in my closet. I don't know - I'm just experimenting.
You mean just attaching it like normal and then put one foot in the noose and standing on it in the air and holding myself with my handy on the noose?
I am worried that this will damage my foot in the end.
Also I don't have any excuse to my family how the metal bar broke if it doesn't work and I don't know any other places where I could hang myself except maybe my doorknob.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I am thinking about partially hanging myself on the metal bar in my closet but I am not 100% sure if it can hold my weight long enough to kill me.
The method I want to try is placing a chair inside my closet and tying my feet so that my si can't do much and then slip off the end of the chair after putting the rope around my neck.
How can I test if it could hold my weight without actually trying to ctb?
And also how can I generelly test if my method will work without having to try to ctb?
Surely you don't nee anyone to tll you how to do that. If you want to find out whether the bar can hold your weight, try swinging on it. (Like a monkey.)

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Surely you don't nee anyone to tll you how to do that. If you want to find out whether the bar can hold your weight, try swinging on it. (Like a monkey.)
I didn't mention that my closet is really small, I can't swing in there, I can barely stand in there and put the chair in.
When I would do partial I would fall out of the closet.
I tried it by attaching the rope to the metal bar and hold the end and and then dropping my body and now the metal bar is loose, I think it would be a dumb idea to practice partial hanging with that.
Any other idea where I could hang myself?
I don't know if the doorknob is good, the problem is one meter in front of the door is my bed and at the right f it there is my closet and on the left is the wall so I don't have much room and besides that the doorknob is a door lever so the rope could slide off.
This is all so fucking frustrating.

Last edited:
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
It is definitely understandable to be frustrated with the difficulty of ctb. Personally, I think hanging is a horrific method with high levels of risk. However, when you pass out your body will thrash around on its own and if it manages to free itself then brain damage is highly likely, which will just cause more suffering. I wish this society wasn't so sadistically against the right to die.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
It is definitely understandable to be frustrated with the difficulty of ctb. Personally, I think hanging is a horrific method with high levels of risk. However, when you pass out your body will thrash around on its own and if it manages to free itself then brain damage is highly likely, which will just cause more suffering. I wish this society wasn't so sadistically against the right to die.
Which method would you prefer?
I think nitrogen is the best but then I would need much money and a private place and a way to smuggle it to there.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Which method would you prefer?
I think nitrogen is the best but then I would need much money and a private place and a way to smuggle it to there.
My preferred method would be Nembutal, sadly that is impossible to get. I would also be content with a firearm or SN but I can't get all of the prerequisites required. Unfortunately, I have no method.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
My preferred method would be Nembutal, sadly that is impossible to get. I would also be content with a firearm or SN but I can't get all of the prerequisites required. Unfortunately, I have no method.
SN is currently harder to get.
If you are diagnosed with mental disorders you can't get a firearm legally in most countries cause of some dumb discriminating assholes and guns are banned on every legit darknet marketplace.
I thought you can get Nembutal in Mexico?
Ghb/bdo/gbl is the closest to to Nembutal afaik.
What do you think about nitrogen?