• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

atwasoa

Aug 5, 2018
I try to do it with hard way but my survival insticts kick in. I need some boost to do it. Is there any method or easy-to-find material that can help me get unconscious while i am standing on the chair?
Many thanks.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, sadmuneca, Lost1234 and 2 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I try to do it with hard way but my survival insticts kick in. I need some boost to do it. Is there any method or easy-to-find material that can help me get unconscious while i am standing on the chair?
Many thanks.
I would like this information also please

Reactions: sadmuneca, Lost1234 and Jane8334
Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
I've been stuck in that thought for a while and For me, there isn't any "easy to find material" available, so an alternative method of hanging might be an option , perhaps a change of position . there is a pdf file filled with experiments and detailed info on hanging at the LIST OF RESOURCES on the website....
or
I've attached the pdf file below,

Attachments

• N1e53EmCSkUr_Howtohangyourself.pdf
    141.3 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: sadmuneca, RainAndSadness and lv-gras
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I just read this file says to put rope at lower part of neck I find this gags me and I would not be able to keep rope there. Feels better at top of neck to me

Reactions: sadmuneca and lv-gras
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I find it easier to close your eyes and just push through the pain a little, it takes barely any time to go unconcious. My problem is I never tie it tight enough so I gain consciousness again

Reactions: ninaevol and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I find it easier to close your eyes and just push through the pain a little, it takes barely any time to go unconcious. My problem is I never tie it tight enough so I gain consciousness again
What type of rope do you use

MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
If I dont have that would a cotton rope work
Anything could work supposedly, aslong as it's strong enough to withhold the pressure and is tied properly. I need to find something I can use asap

Reactions: ninaevol
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Anything could work supposedly, aslong as it's strong enough to withhold the pressure and is tied properly. I need to find something I can use asap
Me too actually I'm on Amazon found a boat mooring rope I think would work

D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
In the "how to hang yourself" post in resources, there is a video on how to induce syncope, or fainting. I was thinking that would be possible. Perhaps having the whole deal set up with the rope around your neck and then making yourself faint into the hanging? I don't know. Seems viable

Reactions: shadow11, sadmuneca and MLongshaw
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Would be much easier to do if wasn't sober

MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I agree. Was seriously contemplating experimentation with a rope, alcohol and syncope 2 nights ago.
Have you attempted before? If so what you tie the rope to in your method?

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
Have you attempted before? If so what you tie the rope to in your method?

I have not attempted, no. And I have a super strong choke collar dog leash. I would imagine I would tie it to a tree branch.

Reactions: MLongshaw, shadow11 and lv-gras
E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
You can inject yourself with one vial of propofol that is 20ml which is equal to 200mg of propofol. Probably using a cannula inserted into your vein first. Inject the whole 20ml in not more than 8 seconds. you will be unconscious and wouldn't feel or know anything when you are hanging.

Last edited: