• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

My_name_is_Luka

Experienced
Apr 28, 2020
Are you in the US? I work for one of the big banks in the US at the moment, and tbh the rules vary by state and depend on how much is in the account. The best way to ensure your accounts go to the person you want is to name beneficiaries (or PODs) on the account(s) with the bank itself. Simply listing your bank accounts. The beneficiaries don't even need to necessarily know that they've been named as such. (It would be helpful if your Executor had that info, though.) Without named beneficiaries, the funds can be claimed by your next-of-kin with nothing more than a sworn affidavit they are your next-of-kin and a certified copy of the death certificate. That can happen long before the bank even knows there's a will, by which point the funds will be gone and the account closed.
Thanks a lot! I will check if that's possible in my country as well (germany). I live in a different country as my parents and sister and they don't speak the language of this country. So I think that they might have difficulties in finding all my bank accounts.