• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
My friends figured out i'm using sanctioned suicide, and bad things happened, they're gaslighting me, saying suicide is bad and this bullshit, i don't feel safe venting while unregistered users can read my posts, i heard there's a private subforum called "the sanctuary" in which people can vent safely without the fear of public eyes preying on them, how can i access this subforum?

Reactions: internetgirl
C

compassionexitneed

Apr 29, 2023
If there is one I would like to know too

Sapphire

Sapphire

-
Nov 22, 2022
You have to have a certain number of posts and be a member for a certain amount of time before you can gain access to the Sanctuary. When you meet the criteria, the sub forum will appear on the homepage when you log in.

gatzby128

gatzby128

Jun 2, 2023
I was gonna send a private message and let you know you're welcome to vent to me in the mean time, but I'm new too, so I don't think I can do that :-/

Sapphire, how long do you have to be a member before you are considered a real one and not a new one? How many people make it that long?
I was gonna send a private message and let you know you're welcome to vent to me in the mean time, but I'm new too, so I don't think I can do that :-/

Sapphire, how long do you have to be a member before you are considered a real one and not a new one? How many people make it that long?
Oh, I'm listed as member now... I guess I just don't know how to private message... I'll figure that out and get back to you

J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023

Oh, I'm listed as member now... I guess I just don't know how to private message... I'll figure that out and get back to you
Usually you have to post a certain amount of messages before you can private message someone. To see if you can, you can hover over their username and see if you can select start chat. Some people may have theirs turned off.

Reactions: gatzby128
gatzby128

gatzby128

Jun 2, 2023
Usually you have to post a certain amount of messages before you can private message someone. To see if you can, you can hover over their username and see if you can select start chat. Some people may have theirs turned off.
Thank you šŸ˜Š

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
My friends figured out i'm using sanctioned suicide, and bad things happened, they're gaslighting me, saying suicide is bad and this bullshit, i don't feel safe venting while unregistered users can read my posts, i heard there's a private subforum called "the sanctuary" in which people can vent safely without the fear of public eyes preying on them, how can i access this subforum?
this kind of thing can be difficult for others to understand.
two of my friends know, they're 2 of my closest friends but I havn't told my other close friends cause I don't think they'd receive it well.
from the ones that know, one understands, the other one does also understand my desire and right to ctb but still doesn't like SaSu, cause ultimately she doesn't understand the process of suicide, the difficulties, etc, so she is worried SaSu could cause people who still have a chance to give up early.

And to be honest that kind of thinking is understandable, I don't blame her for that, and she is mature enough to understand and respect my decision, as in "I don't need to like what you do".
So far, I think it really depends on how mentally mature your friends are, and yes that does mean that even if your friend is like 30 or something they might still not be mature enough to understand this kind of thing...
This kind of understanding isn't something that comes with age, but with critical thinking, and there are people that never really think about things for their entire lives.

Tldr, just be careful who you talk to and think about how they'll most likely react before.