• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
Hello forum,

I've been having a pretty shitty life as per usual, but among my shitty days, there are moments of self-reflection. I've always been someone who likes to wear their heart on their sleeves and be upfront and honest about how I feel. This is, for the most part, a great thing to do, as it allows me to establish friendships with people who I would probably want to be friends with, since the people who don't "vibe" with my honest self are filtered out pretty quickly. This method has served to significantly reduced the QUANTITY of people in my life, but simultaneously increasing the QUALITY of such.

Now, I'm pretty dead-set on killing myself. I wouldn't even finish writing this post if I had my preferred suicide method with me right now. That being said however, I'm not someone who hates living, I simply don't like living here, in this specific world, so by killing myself, I hope to find something more suited to my taste in the afterlife which I've come to believe in as a self-imposed pascal's wager.

So what am I getting at?

Since I don't hate living, it means that I don't hate the experiences that come with living, such as falling in love. Now, as someone who's pretty damn suicidal and may not be here sooner than later, it's kind of tough to find someone suitable for me, specially when you take into account that I like being honest about my feelings, and I cannot possibly fall in love with someone earnestly if I can't even share my deepest, most intimate secrets, such as my suicidality.

Obviously, most people wouldn't want to be with someone who's at risk of killing themselves

The problem to the solution is self-evident then, right? Simply find someone who's as suicidal as me, and maybe make the best of our time together, if our chemistry allows it. Of course, the obvious issue with that is that people like myself aren't exactly plentiful. I'm basically asking for a commitment in which ideally both of us are at risk of suicide and not trying to stop one another, and also emotionally available enough to be there for one another, which will end up with some tragedy, and ideally we should be close by, because quite frankly I don't do long-distance. This is a rather harsh filter, to say the least.

However, I'm not entirely hopeless. I've actually met people who have had similar relationships, tragically they end, of course, but that was always expected.

Honestly, it sucks that my dating pool is this tiny, but I'm glad that I'm staying true to my principles, and not hurting myself and others in the process. Nonetheless, it's extremely lonely here. Even some of the friends I've made from this forum aren't exactly one-to-one with me in terms of suicidality - I'm not judging them of course.

Lastly, I'm curious. Does anyone else relate to this? Feel the same? Had a relationship like this, even? I'd love to hear your stories, if you're willing to share.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
yessssss i always abide by being my authentic self. i've never bought into the whole persona/act ppl put on & the games they play in relationships, whether it be platonic or romantic. i'm glad it worked out for u, bc it unfortunately has left me friendless & boyfriendless for 21 yrs😅lol. but i prefer it over the fake bs i see so many ppl in.

my ideal relationship would be to find some1 i'm compatible w in all aspects, including being suicidal. i've always wanted to make a suicide pact w some1, so we'd do that & then eventually commit shinjū. obv that's not going to happen, but it's a nice dream :')

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
yessssss i always abide by being my authentic self. i've never bought into the whole persona/act ppl put on & the games they play in relationships, whether it be platonic or romantic. i'm glad it worked out for u, bc it unfortunately has left me friendless & boyfriendless for 21 yrs😅lol. but i prefer it over the fake bs i see so many ppl in.

my ideal relationship would be to find some1 i'm compatible w in all aspects, including being suicidal. i've always wanted to make a suicide pact w some1, so we'd do that & then eventually commit shinjū. obv that's not going to happen, but it's a nice dream :')
That sounds romantic asf Romeo and Juliet

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023

I've actually seen it happen more or less, in a way that wasn't toxic or anything. It was quite surreal, and most people might think them crazy for it, but they really were happy with each other. Don't lose hope entirely; we're already on the right track by staying true to our principles.

I'm still 21, and I don't have my preferred suicide method with me, and quite frankly, I'm not doing anything of importance most of the time, so I'm always looking on dating apps and whatnot. The odds are stupidly small, but they're not 0, and I have nothing better to do anyway

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
oof, i don't wanna dishearten u, but dating apps are bottomless pits😭i was on every app u can think of for like 2 yrs & only got 3 talking stages out of it, that i def would've been better off not going through. esp if you're looking for some1 who'll understand this side of u. but i wish u luck!!! :) hopefully you'll have better odds than me<3 we can't both lose right??🙏lol.

Reactions: pole and GreenMarsh
A

AriesDiva

Mar 5, 2024
oof, i don't wanna dishearten u, but dating apps are bottomless pits😭i was on every app u can think of for like 2 yrs & only got 3 talking stages out of it, that i def would've been better off not going through. esp if you're looking for some1 who'll understand this side of u. but i wish u luck!!! :) hopefully you'll have better odds than me<3 we can't both lose right??🙏lol.
I'm sorry you had a disheartened time with dating apps. I believe they are run by unscrupulous people who don't want you to find somebody because let's face it. It would be bad for business. If dating apps aren't working for you then perhaps you could join a club of something you might be interested in?

Reactions: pole