• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
SHIT! FUCK! I made the mistake of clicking the pay by check option on alldaychemist and my order has been placed so it's too late to change it. Does this mean that now they won't ship the stuff until they've received the check?!

Shady33

Shady33

Student
May 25, 2018
SHIT! FUCK! I made the mistake of clicking the pay by check option on alldaychemist and my order has been placed so it's too late to change it. Does this mean that now they won't ship the stuff until they've received the check?!
What did you order?

C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Would it be possible to place another order?

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
In a big picture....... not a hell of a lot just order again and pay as you prefer and dont send the check ..... or order again and send the check... maybe you get a double dosage

Reactions: Mizule and Caerula
bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
Ask them to cancel your order or change your payment type if possible. It's not like they instantly ship after you place an order. It's not a big problem, happens often, don't worry.

Reactions: Caerula
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
In a big picture....... not a hell of a lot just order again and pay as you prefer and dont send the check ..... or order again and send the check... maybe you get a double dosage
I don't know that I can afford that

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Ask them to cancel your order or change your payment type if possible. It's not like they instantly ship after you place an order. It's not a big problem, happens often, don't worry.
The only other payment options they have are things that I don't understand, like "echeck"

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I got a voicemail saying "Your order was placed successfully but the payment for the order is still pending. If you wish to continue with the order, please call us". What the fuck does that mean?!