R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad is/was today? I saw a similar thread of 1 to 10 but turned out to be a different question. Anyways, 10 being so bad I just want to be dead like right now and 1 being...well, much better, where you at? My day was a 10, it usually is. Sometimes I get blessed with good days, ig I should be grateful for that, but these past few days wasn't it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Forever Sleep, Final_Freedom and 9 others
StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
5 over here. Nothing much going on just the same boring and lifeless day as usual.

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, kunikuzushi, rozeske and 1 other person
E

ebg

Sep 30, 2024
6.5 - Watched 4-5 episodes of House, then browsed this site. I'm on a day pass from the psych ward.

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, sunnysidedown, kunikuzushi and 1 other person
apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
7 but im calling my friend tonight so there is a chance it will get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, rozeske and kunikuzushi
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
So far it's a 6. Have quite a bit of anxiety and existential dread swirling around but I have plans with my partner this evening so hopefully things will improve.

• Hugs
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
7 no reason why my brain is just an asshole

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing will always be so dreadful to me no matter what, I'm so tired of suffering in this existence, personally I'd never wish for the cruel and torturous burden of having to exist. Simply just being awake causes me to suffer and it's something I only want peace from, I only wish and hope for death to take away all the suffering, I only wish to never exist again, I suffer so much from how I cannot just fall into an eternal dreamless sleep to escape from the torment of existing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Marco77, ijustwishtodie, wren-briar and 3 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
6. I'm in a limbo right now as I wait for the pharmacy to refill my last prescription in my cardiac cocktail. That one little bottle of pills is my exit ticket. If the pharmacy hadn't delayed I would have been gone yesterday. I'm trying to allow the anger to fuel me to get it done as soon as it's ready as opposed to frustrate me to the point of defeat. I haven't done anything today but lay around.

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, rozeske, kunikuzushi and 1 other person
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Absolute 10. I'm stuck in an isolated natural disaster devastated area and I'm running out of supplies and medication.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ger3172, apearl, wren-briar and 10 others
coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
no idea tbh it varies throughout the day but every day is like around an 8 atleast idfk. i went for a walk in the morning cus i wanted to die then i became really fucking happy and then i wanted to die again and slept for most of the day

• Hugs
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
spent day on phone to suicide hotlines, agitated, suicidal.....then 2 x lorazepam is helping just a little.
a bitch of a day. just torture. Till the 2x

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wren-briar, rozeske, Liamm and 3 others
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
Woke up and was a 5, and just 2 hours later instantly turned into a 10. Came back home and somehow turned into 11. Fuck me, haha.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wren-briar, rozeske, kunikuzushi and 1 other person
alienfreak

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
9. Chest pains from anxiety. Several pieces of unexpected bad news. Scheduled doctor appointment for later this week

• Hugs
DoneWithThisLife

DoneWithThisLife

Betrayed and Broken
Apr 30, 2024
7. Can't understand why people I loved can be so cruel & evil. Mega panic attack earlier today so have spent most of the day in bed ruminating.

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, rozeske, Liamm and 2 others
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
10. Always a 10.

• Hugs
imdonewithallofthis

imdonewithallofthis

Sep 2, 2024
It's only two pm and I would say it's been a solid 8 so far

• Hugs
-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
This morning was really bad; probably a 9 or so. Kind of drained/tired now though, so maybe a 6 I guess

• Hugs
NoHalfMeasures

NoHalfMeasures

You either run from things, or you face them
Aug 20, 2024
Some days better than others, but today's been pretty good, all things considered. 3/10

• Hugs
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
10. I slept until 4pm because I can't handle being conscious. And now I'm just waiting for another day to be over for no reason. I should be dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, rozeske and Liamm
twolegs

twolegs

twoarms
Sep 17, 2024
About a 5. I had a hard time getting out of bed today

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar and rozeske
H

Hanaga

Jun 28, 2024
10. There was a time in my life when it was always 1/10, but now almost all of my days are 10/10 filled with anxiety and tears because of one very cruel person

• Hugs
  • Aww..
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad is/was today? I saw a similar thread of 1 to 10 but turned out to be a different question. Anyways, 10 being so bad I just want to be dead like right now and 1 being...well, much better, where you at? My day was a 10, it usually is. Sometimes I get blessed with good days, ig I should be grateful for that, but these past few days wasn't it.
same here my guy. 10 is to nice. I'd say 20. Unbelievable shit I deal with.

• Hugs
L

Liamm

Jun 28, 2024
7. Its so difficult to keep up the act of being a happy little human when all i feel is seething rage, constant chronic pain, and all other stuff i gotta deal with. Urgh.

• Hugs
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
10. Today was fucking awful.

• Hugs
L

Liamm

Jun 28, 2024
10. I slept until 4pm because I can't handle being conscious. And now I'm just waiting for another day to be over for no reason. I should be dead.
I feel that. Sleep is the closest thing to death/ peace.

Reactions: wren-briar and kunikuzushi
sunnysidedown

sunnysidedown

should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?
Jun 28, 2023
6.5 - Watched 4-5 episodes of House, then browsed this site. I'm on a day pass from the psych ward.
House M.D? I just started watching that show and I love it. House's pessimistic view towards life is one of the few things that can make me laugh these days

Reactions: wren-briar
L

lamargue

sleepwalker
Jun 5, 2024
6. currently recovering from a cold, which, compounded with my headaches, does slightly worsen my circumstances, if only for the moment. though in terms of the way i live my life, not much has changed. i still bedrot all hours of the day, feeling like an insecure midwit unable to conjure up any articulate, well-formed thought. also i'm sleep-deprived, but i can't breathe very well so i'm forced to stay awake for the moment

• Hugs