• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

how bad do you want to ctb? what’s keeping you from doing it?

• 0-10%

• 10-20%

• 20-30%

• 30-40%

• 40-50%

• 50-60%

• 60-70%

• 70-80%

• 80-90%

• 90-100%

Results are only viewable after voting.
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Every cell in my body wants to CTB. The only thing stopping me is me. Funny how that works out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: silentnights56, bigwomanbigwoman123, MelancholyGirl and 14 others
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
I was ready today. I really didn't want to celebrate Christmas or anything like that so I drove somewhere and got ready but all of a sudden my mind generated images of being disabled or worse and considering how dark it is I also started to imagine terrifying imagery. My mind is straight up fighting me to kill myself.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56, pthnrdnojvsc, Defenestration and 6 others
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
4/10 rn because i dont have the privacy to do it alone and not be found after several hours. i have a chance only 1-2 times per year. if im gonna attempt i gotta do i right or my crazy family will institutionalize me and make life even more unbearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon, prettycvnt and hi-okbye
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Thinking about having to go to work not just tomorrow but every day for the rest of my adult life makes me want to die immediately. I'm just so tired and angry all the time. I want to be done with this meaningless bullshit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Sylveon, scar and 5 others
koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
Literally repeating the same day over and over again, no happiness, just boredom, hatred, loneliness and all that.
Guess I can speak for multiple people when I say what's stopping me from ctb is SI.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, prettycvnt, hi-okbye and 2 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
4/10 I have longed to CTB for years. The usual bullshit holds me back - family would be sad, fear, inertia, some tiny hope for the future, etc.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, hi-okbye and FadingDawn
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I go from 90 to 99.9 depending on the day. When i get to 100, ill do it.

We are scared to ctb because, we fear the non existence. We fear death because we are born knowing only life. Most humans are scared of the unknown.

A very bad phobia. And a phobia is an irrational fear. Dont fear death. Lol im also trying to convince myself.

Watch that , start the video at 24:14, Neil is brilliant.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sisiofcats, Sylveon, hi-okbye and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly wish to ctb very much, I always do. No matter what I'll always see it as preferable to cease existing, I only see the peace of eternal non-existence as desirable. Decaying from age in this futile existence where there is unlimited potential for pain and torture certainly doesn't interest me, it only feels rational wishing to cease existing to eternally escape from all future suffering. I'm only still trapped here as suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible, I'd also fear experiencing much worse torment from trying to die going wrong.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: floralheaddress, sisiofcats, Sylveon and 1 other person
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I'm just waiting on a date that's been set. Roughly 3 days prior to that date, I'm gone. I've had multiple attempts over the last 30 years but no real precipice, just depression and the loss of interest in living. This time around there's a gun to my head. I'm at the precipice and will have no other choices than succeed or suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye and FadingDawn
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I wanna die. I've attempted several times in the past. Idk whats keeping me back rn. I guess it's mainly inertia and lack of means and opportunity. I go through phases of being "regularly" depressed -- where days just drag on, I'm miserable, bored, hoping it all ends; but not actively or desperatly suicidal, I just go with the flow because im used to it. So I usually don't plan on ctb during those time, and just reluctantly go on with my (lack of a) life. I had experienced much worse, and for long months on end, to the point of near catatonic depression, and just severe mental anguish which was basically worse than my chronic physical pain,

60-80 rn, abouts;
A lot of the times it's 100/99%

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, prettycvnt and hi-okbye
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Nothing really, other then equipment. But that is on the way 👍☺️

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
Lacerta viridis

Lacerta viridis

Oct 22, 2023
It's more of a passive feeling ("I sure wish I weren't alive") than an active one ("I really want to end my life"). I have such little motivation to do anything that even suicide seems like something I'll never actually, genuinely want to do.

Maybe that means I'm a faker?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MelancholyGirl, Sylveon and hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
It's more of a passive feeling ("I sure wish I weren't alive") than an active one ("I really want to end my life"). I have such little motivation to do anything that even suicide seems like something I'll never actually, genuinely want to do.

Maybe that means I'm a faker?
your not a faker at all. I've had times where i was exactly like this. how you feel isn't "fake" or "impostering". whatever they are your feelings are real and don't let people tell you they're not.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon
prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
Cowardice and lack of resources. My ideal method is SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and hi-okbye
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Access to whatever needed.

Fear of failing and sent to the psych ward.

Pain and panic, strong SI.

Devastating family to the point it may give them a heart attack.

Being a chicken shit or being too dumb to do it right.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hi-okbye and Sylveon
S

SMG08ABUSER

I got no iPhone
Dec 20, 2023
70-80% for me. The only reason I'm still alive is because I still live with my parents. If my parents passed away or if I moved out, CTB would be inevitable.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye, Defenestration and Sylveon
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Every cell in my body wants to CTB. The only thing stopping me is me. Funny how that works out.
i love this sentence lol.

ugh, the 10% is how fascinated iam with this place and I have to give it that 10% but the rest 90% is how bad this place is.

• Hugs
Sylveon

Sylveon

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
I don't have any accessible methods right now or for the foreseeable future; I don't know for how long I will be forced to keep going.

• Hugs
G

GawrChan

Oct 1, 2023
I really want to ctb and the only thing that stopping me is a friend/lover I already told her that I'd ctb but what's stopping me is that I might make her whole life miserable. We're both depressed and have suicidal thoughts but she healed. And right now it's breaking our relationship because I want to ctb.

• Hugs
SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
i honestly don't even want to ctb. my brain just idealizes suicide because of the trauma i've been through and i keep seeing it as my goal, even though life is actually really nice for me at the moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye and Defenestration
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
100%

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye, oddetoad and Defenestration
Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
Anywhere between 80% and 100%. I'm tired of being alive, every single day is the same, I miss my partner. I'll never be able to forget him and the wonderful moments we shared. His smile is my life, his happiness is mine, and now he's with another someone.

I haven't ctb yet because I reckon it's something that takes a lot of planning. I have to think of a way to minimize the suffering of my family while also keep in mind I want a close-to-foolproof, painless, instantaneous, silent method. To be fair, I'm just waiting for me to get my gun, then I'll do it. Might as well stream it for you guys.

• Hugs
Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
failure and ending up a vegetable i have general bad luck so my chance of it going wrong is very high

• Hugs
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I can't jump right now...this fucking survival instinct

• Hugs
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
The fact that i dont have anythig to overdose on. That I dont have any way to hang myself. That i'm too scared of dying in a more brutal way. Survival insinct. And the list goes on and on.

• Hugs
Going

Going

noided
Apr 30, 2023
If I were to go it would likely be through N2 hypoxia, but I am very afraid of being """rescued""" and left half braindead, because the only N2 cylinder I have reliable access to is at my job.

• Hugs
subhuman metalhead

subhuman metalhead

Crowdkiller
Jul 7, 2023
Pretty badly after a failed attempt two nights ago but what keeps me from just doing so effectively is my friends and one in particular who after yelling at me over the phone to puke up the Advil on the side of the highway said that he wouldn't abandon me despite having attempted. After what happened, I can't just leave him behind because he makes me feel happier. If you're reading this: Jerrek, I love you and cannot thank you enough and I wish I could say sorry but sometimes sorry isn't enough.

• Hugs
MelancholyGirl

MelancholyGirl

She had a marvelous time ruining everything
Feb 23, 2022
About 70% but what's keeping me is fear of the unknown/what happens after we die and stupid delusional hope that just maybe things will finally get better.

• Hugs