• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Polecat

Aug 14, 2023
Title. Can barely get up, doubt I have the strength to press on a knife hard enough or walk to somewhere I can drown.

Ovid

Ovid

FML
Feb 2, 2024
Also struggling with energy deficit. Not sure why. I don't really know how to help you except by saying I feel the same.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I rarely feel energetic too. It's so hard to get out of bed. A few days here and there I am able to muster some energy. Maybe eventually you'll get the energy to go through with it?

4g1vvvven

šŸ” Looking for the nicest exit šŸšŖ
Feb 14, 2023
You can be too immobilized to make a suicide plan. For that reason, a decrease in the symptoms of depression can increase the risk of suicidal thoughts or actions.

Antidepressants are known to do this, as odd as it may sound, if someone becomes more capable but their thinking doesn't shift then they may still feel trapped but with the potential of escape (by CTB).

Reactions: divinemistress36
P

Polecat

Aug 14, 2023
You can be too immobilized to make a suicide plan. For that reason, a decrease in the symptoms of depression can increase the risk of suicidal thoughts or actions.

Antidepressants are known to do this, as odd as it may sound, if someone becomes more capable but their thinking doesn't shift then they may still feel trapped but with the potential of escape (by CTB).
I heard about that, stopped taking my antidepressants in late November but I'm still stuck like this unfortunately :/ I hope it's temporary at the very least. Really blows. Thank you for the response regardless

Reactions: 4g1vvvven
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Oddly enough, when I've been the most lethargic and miserable I've still had the energy to commit suicide. It's like suicide is the only thing that could motivate me to do anything.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
As someone who was recently diagnosed with ME/CFS as well as having a neurological sleep movement disorder, I don't know. I'll probably just end up hanging myself somewhere when the time comes. I don't even have the energy to go through the process of getting a firearm. I'll figure it out somehow because sticking around is not an option, that is if I don't want to be very sick and homeless and completely alone. Fuck that.