• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JINXiT

JINXiT

Wizard
Feb 21, 2020
Reply with just one type of feeling you're going through right at this moment and one type of feeling you wish you had right now. (If not the same as your current feeling)

I am frustrated, wish I was more collected.

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I feel alright today after I popped some adderall, but don't worry it's only temporary lol! I will crash later. I only take a tiny amount every other day, like 5 mg. I was so fucking sad this morning though. I had something happen yesterday that through me into a panic so I was up last night for awhile and it disrupted my sleep. Anyway, I'm gonna pray to make it through today in one piece, that is all.

Last edited:
Reactions: ResilientAF
T

Tats31

Oct 19, 2019
I feel like I'm going to explode !! My insides are screaming at me! My mind is saying just do it my heart is saying wait I fucking hate myself and my whole life I feel so fucking weak and pathetic

• Hugs
Reactions: mesohappy
TimeTheTaleWereTold

TimeTheTaleWereTold

lifeguard, save me from life
Jan 30, 2020
exhausted in every possible way. physically, mentally, whatever. just got home from an awful shift at work where i ended up crying on my manager's shoulder because she's too observant and knew something was wrong even though i'm very good at masking. :-(

Last edited:
Lady Lazarus 2020

Lady Lazarus 2020

Student
Jan 25, 2020
Nothing worse just breathe deep breaths

I suffer with anxiety attacks the whole world closing in on me very scary
thank you for responding and caring :-). do you have them often?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
thank you for responding and caring :-). do you have them often?

I've heard Benadryl can help with panic attacks. I don't suffer them and haven't tried it. Also some research on Inositol (which is a natural sugar). I'm always researching as sucks to depression and anxiety.

My word is: ExhaustoUseless.

Too tired to get up and take the pills that aren't working anymore...

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I am relaxed (alcohol) wish I could always be as relaxed as right now (without alcohol).

Reactions: one4all
Lady Lazarus 2020

Lady Lazarus 2020

Student
Jan 25, 2020
I've heard Benadryl can help with panic attacks. I don't suffer them and haven't tried it. Also some research on Inositol (which is a natural sugar). I'm always researching as sucks to depression and anxiety.

My word is: ExhaustoUseless.

Too tired to get up and take the pills that aren't working anymore...
"ExhaustoUseless." Brilliant word!

Reactions: LittleJem
T

Tats31

Oct 19, 2019
Frustrated. Cut for the first time in maybe a week or 10 days. Might not sound a lot but I was doing it almost daily and had been doing well to resist the urge.
What caused you to startagain

TimeTheTaleWereTold

TimeTheTaleWereTold

lifeguard, save me from life
Jan 30, 2020
Frustrated. Cut for the first time in maybe a week or 10 days. Might not sound a lot but I was doing it almost daily and had been doing well to resist the urge.
don't be frustrated with yourself - cutting is an addiction that's near impossible to break. sending love to you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: BPD Barbie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
don't be frustrated with yourself - cutting is an addiction that's near impossible to break. sending love to you :heart:
Thank you ❤️ Been doing it for 15 odd years, trying to cut down, excuse the pun, on it but it's such a deep seated habit within me.

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Blank.
For some reason I'm waiting for the time I'll feel completely shit again

• Aww..
Reactions: Epsilon0
Banquo501

Banquo501

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
Finally had a good nights sleep, but have woken up feeling more depressed and empty than I have done for the last week or so.

jimbob1000

jimbob1000

Student
Feb 21, 2020
drained, cant wait for bed time just to escape reality for a bit

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Like I know that I shouldn't be thinking of that thing but I am

I know that I need to wait for love but god for how long am I gonna wait

Self love isn't the same at all it's like putting money into an envelope and mailing it to yourself

You fool no one but yourself

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13