FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate the summer weather, it's been warm in the UK recently and it just makes me feel even more tired and makes me hate existing even more, it's harder to get any sleep when it's warm.

And I guess that today is just another day of waiting around to die, that's how I see existing, we are just slowly dying waiting to reach our inevitable fate. I find existing tiring and pointless but I guess that if one doesn't find a way to leave they have no choice but to continue, I dread to think of what lies ahead as it's horrible existing in a world where there's unlimited potential to suffer.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Jule_from_Germany and MeltingBrain
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I just wanted to ask. Is it as hot as here, where you are? Here it's so hot, I feel dizzy all day. Had a check up this morning, without any new results. Sometimes I'm so sick and tired of that stuff. Last year this time I spent my free time outside, swimming, climbing in the alps, cycling, simply enjoying life. Why can't it be like that again?
Hey Jule I too suffer from a physical illness . Just like you I loved being adventurous . Good old days indeed .

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Praestat_Mori and Jule_from_Germany
Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
Hey Jule I too suffer from a physical illness . Just like you I loved being adventurous . Good old days indeed .
That's true. Open knees, twisted ankles, two broken arms, but it was a fabulous time
Oh, I learned that for two years and failed miserably.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and MeltingBrain
magician99

magician99

Jun 11, 2023
The heat is awful.

If I don't ctb by hanging then I'm certain that the heatwave will do the job for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jule_from_Germany
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I like summer and I like it when it's warm, we have about 25-30°. My day was average and I wish I'd have more motivation and energy to do sth. Maybe tomorrow will be better :smiling:
Lingua Latina mihi placet. Potesne Linguam Latinam scribere et loqui? Ubi eam discis?

Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Jun 8, 2023
Lingua Latina mihi placet. Potesne Linguam Latinam scribere et loqui? Ubi eam discis?
I was just about to say that😂
Let's keep it English please, ok? I can't even find a translation

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Thanks for the info on climbing. It looks invigorating in this shallow world of game play.

Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Jun 8, 2023
Thanks for the info on climbing. It looks invigorating in this shallow world of game play.
Yep, that's true. Though there's certainly a simulation app for climbing somewhere

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
it is also quite hot today, might not be able to sleep because of it, but i feel like everyone hates me >:

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Let's keep it English please, ok? I can't even find a translation
Yes sure, sorry for the offtopic question. It was actually meant for @woh6 . How are you today?

Offtopic - Translation: I like Latin. Can you write and speak Latin? Where do you learn it?

Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Jun 8, 2023
I still don't agree on talking about how people are doing being offtopic honestly. But whatever...

I'm still dizzy because of the weather. I try to stay in the cool until it gets better. How about you?

• Hugs
Reactions: psp3000
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I still don't agree on talking about how people are doing being offtopic honestly. But whatever...

I'm still dizzy because of the weather. I try to stay in the cool until it gets better. How about you?
Again sorry for entering your thread asking someone who actively learns Latin and trying to connect with them.

Well I'm ok so far, as usual I have no other choice. My day is fine so far, after some beers. I hope you have a nice day today in Germany :-)

Last edited:
C

clingon420

May 31, 2023
The car broke down yesterday and is sitting in the parking lot just rotting until we can get it towed and that shit might drive me over the edge we can't afford this.

• Hugs
Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Jun 8, 2023
Again sorry for entering your thread asking someone who actively learns Latin and trying to connect with them.

Well I'm ok so far, as usual I have no other choice. My day is fine so far, after some beers. I hope you have a nice day today in Germany :-)
No need to be sorry

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
I like summer and I like it when it's warm, we have about 25-30°. My day was average and I wish I'd have more motivation and energy to do sth. Maybe tomorrow will be better :smiling:

I also like it! I'm learning it at school, but we only do reading and translating. It'd be interesting to also learn speaking but that's something for the future :)
I've noticed you by your username and bio before, I like them! Where'd you learn?

lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
I'm sorry about what you're going through. I feel pretty numb about everything today.

stainedtips

stainedtips

Not today, maybe tomorrow
May 10, 2023
I woke up early today (6 am) and I went to a little nature reserve around 9. I remembered to take my allergy meds so I was fine, but eventually it got really hot and I stupidly left my water in the car. Then I got lost.. I got fussy about the heat and being tired but eventually I made it home.

Pics related, they're from today

CFD61678 9986 4DD5 88DD 9B278AD46498
View attachment IMG_3913.MOV

Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Jun 8, 2023
I woke up early today (6 am) and I went to a little nature reserve around 9. I remembered to take my allergy meds so I was fine, but eventually it got really hot and I stupidly left my water in the car. Then I got lost.. I got fussy about the heat and being tired but eventually I made it home.

Pics related, they're from today

View attachment 114732
View attachment 114735
Wow. Looks beautiful