• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

doomedtolive

doomedtolive

I love so many things, but not myself
Dec 9, 2023
like, it seems so widely talked about but i'm not sure how people r even getting it. This post isn't to ask for a specific source or link, but i'm just curious.

it's like, impossible to find a place on the clearnet who'll sell to an individual. are people faking companies to get it now? i've found 2 places who seem to have no regulations on selling to individuals but they're both out of the us so it doesn't seem feasible to me.. maybe it is though.

are people stealing it? or ordering mass amounts on ab to just get a few grams 😭

it's really unfortunate that it's been wiped off easy consumer sites like amazon. it's almost cruel. banning the sale of one method won't get rid of the suicide, people will just dig deeper to get it or (very likely) find another method. it's almost childish, i get the people that enforced the law lost people to sn but it isn't just the chemical that's the issue but they don't seem to care. "just ban it and it'll go away!" no, it almost seems like they're trying to get revenge against the companies that sold it instead of "trying to stop suicide"

sorry went on a rant,

Reactions: killmekillu3
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Well in some parts of the world, SN is still available to the public, it really depends where you are and what is the availability of it. Where I am, I bought sn from a local chemical supplier who sells lab equipment, glassware and other chemicals so there may be others who've done the same.