• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Hey all,

Hanging,Jumping,F,N,Exit Bag, CO are pretty much not realistic for me either too high SI or too complicated to commit.

SN way too hard to procure all the stuff from Germany ( still looking for a wunder )

Heroin on the other hand looks like its easy to get from DNMs and the needle should be available online.
The thing is how reliable is this method really, i read many different opinions.
I have never taken hard drugs besides some Ecstasy pills for partying and that only a handful of times and the usual tobacco/weed.

is it realistic for me to be able to CTB with the recommended mgs or will i just fail and get addicted or suffer damage

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
There is lots of information available online (and not just on this site). It took me about 60 seconds to find a figure of "about 200 mg" as a typical fatal dose, though apparently there is considerable variation from one person to another. You should be able to do your own research on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: mortuarymary
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Thanks it is more like getting a picture of the chances of someone who never did Heroin IV to CTB with it

Malpercio

Malpercio

Mar 28, 2023
I'm thinking about using this method too. I was first thinking to swallow down 2-3 grams, but maybe injecting a gram is way better because of the immediate sedative effects. Also from germany here, the other options are either too hard to obtain and with too much SI involved indeed.

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
Wouldn't fentanyl be a more reliable option?

4g1vvvven

šŸ” Looking for the nicest exit šŸšŖ
Feb 14, 2023
My understanding is it's much more potent but much rarer, most peoples exposure to fentanyl is when it's cut with other opiates isn't it?

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
My understanding is it's much more potent but much rarer, most peoples exposure to fentanyl is when it's cut with other opiates isn't it?
ironically heroin u get off of streets will also be laced with fent most likely, at least it says so online. but if i had to choose I'd go with fent, hence my method of choice.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
ironically heroin u get off of streets will also be laced with fent most likely, at least it says so online. but if i had to choose I'd go with fent, hence my method of choice.
I'm thinking about using this method too. I was first thinking to swallow down 2-3 grams, but maybe injecting a gram is way better because of the immediate sedative effects. Also from germany here, the other options are either too hard to obtain and with too much SI involved indeed.

You guys still can get Metonitazene, Metonitazepyne, N-Desetilisotonitazenol, Pronitazepyne and Ethomethazene in Europe. But things can change from one day to the next.

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
You guys still can get Metonitazene, Metonitazepyne, N-Desetilisotonitazenol, Pronitazepyne and Ethomethazene in Europe. But things can change from one day to the next.
And where to get them? How are the CTB chances?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
And where to get them? How are the CTB chances?

The chances vary greatly, depending on the way it is "consumed", the substance's respiratory depression capacity and tolerance. Send me a pm for anything, I saw that you were interested in going to India and I went there.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Reliable maybe but almost impossible to get I think.

Theoretically it should be easy to OD on heroin.... especially if you have never taken it. It happens to many heroin users that the were sober for some time and then relapse, use the same dosage as before and die unintentionally because it is too much for the body.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4everDone
4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
Dying from such opiates sure sounds great, it's basically a DIY euthanasia, doesn't look as brutal as other methods and stuff like that. I just can't see myself waking up from it if something goes wrong and then going through raging withdrawals.

Saw a documentary where volunteers save people on the street who are in the midst of dying from OD so they give them narcan to wake them up. A few were complaining about being awaken from the best sleep of their life. Can relate lol

Reactions: Alpercino
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Dying from such opiates sure sounds great, it's basically a DIY euthanasia, doesn't look as brutal as other methods and stuff like that. I just can't see myself waking up from it if something goes wrong and then going through raging withdrawals.

Saw a documentary where volunteers save people on the street who are in the midst of dying from OD so they give them narcan to wake them up. A few were complaining about being awaken from the best sleep of their life. Can relate lol
I remember when i was like 10 and had to go undergo surgery after waking up i realise now that my thought process was :

"Wtf who brought me here , oh shit its my life from before i was sleeping ... fml get be back to sleep"

Reactions: 4everDone
4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
I remember when i was like 10 and had to go undergo surgery after waking up i realise now that my thought process was :

"Wtf who brought me here , oh shit its my life from before i was sleeping ... fml get be back to sleep"
Something similar happened to me last year when I had my wisdom teeth removed. Had to be put under full anesthesia. Still remember how quickly I lost consciousness, just total darkness and nothingness. Then I woke up with the worst headache ever and unhappy as shit. Felt like one of those naps that you crave so much but wake up completely shattered for some reason haha

Reactions: Alpercino
R

random_user

It's impossible to lose it all and still be alive
Jun 17, 2022
I get where you're coming from but I believe it would be way harder to obtain good quality opiates compared to SN. Not that it's impossible, but getting opiates doesn't sound that easy either.
Also if you're caught with one of the two the criminal charges that get pressed against you would be way harder with opiates.

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
I get where you're coming from but I believe it would be way harder to obtain good quality opiates compared to SN. Not that it's impossible, but getting opiates doesn't sound that easy either.
Also if you're caught with one of the two the criminal charges that get pressed against you would be way harder with opiates.
Was thinking of Dark web markets but yeah since it comes per mail its quite a risk

R

random_user

It's impossible to lose it all and still be alive
Jun 17, 2022
Was thinking of Dark web markets but yeah since it comes per mail its quite a risk
I think you can buy fake post boxes on the dark web too so that might be an option