F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
By convincing people they are under threat in some way. So- fear. As in- these other people are a violent danger to you. Or, that they will undermine you some other way. They will con you out of money or taint your moral values. Basically- they will make your life worse in some way so- hate them and support getting rid of them.

Quite often, they've supposedly already done these things so- that's what they'll use to convince you that they are a dangerous threat that needs to be contained or eliminated.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
While holding back information on certain events is a way to do it. for instance the terrorist attack in Moscow the news in my country are claiming that its most likely done by isis, also saying that Isis claimed it. they give a shit load of info about it. but what they don't tell is that the terrorist admitted being paid money for the attack and even the terrorist admitted that they don't know who gave them guns or where the money is coming from. ive seen the interigation video's which weren't pretty by the way they cut of one terrorist his ear off and forced him to eat it another got beaten by multiple soldiers while another soldier shoots some bullets in the sky to scare the shit out of him. from what I've seen the guys they captured are guilty without a doubt. but in my country the media denies that Russia has any prove of them actually being the terrorists. basically the media here paints Putin off as big liar since he claims that Ukraine is involved the media says it's unlikely and no evidence or clues exist. but since when do terrorist get paid individually to shoot some people. I always thought that doing a terrorist act is something there proud of and have a religious motive not a financial one. I'm not saying Russia is saint they probably have their way of spreading propaganda but I thinks this clearly a kind of military act rather than terror one .
The money they got was 500,000 rubbles which isn't that much I believe they were promised another 500,000 when the job has been done
If you want the integration videos I can look them up however they are on a gore site under the category effort post

Last edited:
  • Informative
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
America has the least propaganda of all countries in the world because of our freedom and democracy. Places like China have the most propaganda.

• Informative
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Ed Bernays explained how to "regiment the public mind every bit as much as an army regiments their bodies"

He was nephew of Freud & "the father of modern public relations" (along with Walter Lippman). So here's his 1928 book, Propaganda:

Some like the documentary "The Century of the Self"
I came here to share the same. 10/10 answer imo

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim and SexyIncél