• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
1. How alone are you today on a scale of 1 - 10?
2. What can we do about our loneliness on Sanctioned Suicide?
3. Do you want to die because of loneliness?
1. 9/10
2. I've tried engaging with others, but it's still hard to not feel lonely since I rarely feel any connection with people.
3. Being isolated is one of the main reasons why I hate living. I legitimately have nobody and am too socially inept to make friends.

ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
1. 6, I do have good friends, parents, colleagues. But I lack connection. I don't feel connected to these people, and I will spend weeks by myself.
2. I think SS already provides some relief for loneliness, you get to see and interact, with at least in one aspect, like-minded people.
3. Yes and no, loneliness is a contributing factor. I have no one to share *in* me. It eats away at you slowly. But at the same time, i prefer loneliness, it is a familiar friend, haunting the halls of my house, keeping me company in solitude.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I think that this is the best thread about loneliness, posted by NormaJeane. I want to die because of health problems, I want to avoid pointless suffering and it is terrible that I have to go this difficult moment alone and with painful and unreliable method only because of made up laws and rules. I wish you all the best.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
How alone are you today? I know that some of you want to die because of loneliness and I can understand that because no human is created to live alone. But I am happy that we have Internet to communicate with each other - what else would we do? If you are smoking cannabis or drinking alkohol alone, you can write something here - the bar has opened!

View attachment 68995
Any drinkers here today? I want to die of both physical health problems and chronic loneliness.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
8. I am going to 'care in the community activities' - I have one today. But crying with loneliness this AM.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Pewple
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
About 6 today but its usually higher.

• Hugs
Yarani

Yarani

When I deserve it the least, I need love the most.
Mar 29, 2024
i can't
partly

• Hugs
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
9/10.
PC, SS and parents are my friends. I wish I did more in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pewple
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
10 I'm alone right now.

• Hugs
P

Pewple

Apr 17, 2024
1. 9/10
Live with dad, but he stays in his room and I stay in mine. I barely meet him and talk to him. Nor do I have any friend irl and I never fit in online.

2. Still too new to answer it but I have found a couple handful threads and few which made giggle

3. Everyday. I don't see no point in living It's the thought of not wanting to live but won't mind if I lived another day and I won't mind if I died right now. Just not a painful death.
My word per day on average is 40

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024

Hate saturday nights. I mean, every day is the same, but saturday and weekend nights are the times where most people meet with their partners and friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and lnlybnny
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
0/10, loneliness doesn't bother me

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020

Hate saturday nights. I mean, every day is the same, but saturday and weekend nights are the times where most people meet with their partners and friends.
You and I are alike. Saturdays are for my desktop, munchies and SaSu.

Walter

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Maybe a 3-4. I don't feel lonely most of the time. I'm highly introverted but still like to socialize online occasionally, though not really in-person.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't really feel lonely.

0-1

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
2... I'm not depressed of loneliness. I actually enjoy sometimes time being alone. I'm going to see some friends for brunch later on today since the parents ain't home so that is probably why it's at a 2 rn. Usually I'm at a 3 or 4.

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
10, completely alone since 2017, family dead since 2015, and i'm not even old.

• Hugs
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024

I do have family, but my main support and the person i was closest to (my mum) recently died. The rest of my family don't understand my problems, nor want to know. Ultimately, I am alone and am going to end up in a terrible situation.

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
9? Not sure but around there since there isn't anyone to help me

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
10, completely alone since 2017, family dead since 2015, and i'm not even old.
I am alone also so with that, you are family to/for me. SaSu is a family for everyone and to everyone and you are a kind spirit.

Have an awesome week filled with vibrant blue skies and your family here.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: cait_sith
loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
Human loneliness is a thing I have in my mind so very often, I observe people and the way we interact with each other, I listen to people here and it makes me sad to think so many people are greatly deprived of a basic human need that is not recognized by humans themselves, socialization. We need to interact with one another, support one another to thrive as a species, we always have throughout history, even those left out found other outcasts to form groups and support, inevitably we seek one another, but even with one another physically, the separation is deeper, you may share a roof with somebody but not know the first thing of who you are to each other, an often common case for parents and children, the distances within one another stretch farther as one grows. Wether we like it or not, in the end we are tied to those before us, to those we've met and trusted, even when we did not know how to practice intimacy with others, as long as we've opened up, we have. It's in our nature and our blood, and it can either haunt us or bless us.

This forum is a good example of that, even in the choice of ending one's life, we still seek for support within one another.

The truth is, human loneliness is also our nature, we have to come to terms with the fact no one will ever know or understand you as well as you know yourself. Take this as you will, it may be a sad truth, or a simple truth, without a need to be sad, simply something that is as is.

I have people that love me, but they do not communicate they want to understand me, even if they do, they don't approach me, and I'm too exhausted to approach them, because I have, for the longest time. I'd be lying if I said all I've lived is sad, I have memories I cherish with these people, i have new friends im making, but it all feels so disconnected from my suffering, like im a different person, and like the one who's hurt's feelings are simply greater, like a fire I urge to put out, but if I do it will no longer be warm, but it will also stop burning me. It's a choice I haven't made yet, I'd lose yet I'd win, but I'd still lose, but I'd still win.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and pilotviolin
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
9 - even with staying with parents it's way way worst when the female just thinks the solution is shipping you away or therapy or just keeps messaging you shit that you've read 1000 times already or the male who doesn't want to hear any of it and pretends it doesn't exist.

The 1 point goes to my dog and the animals at the sanctuary - that's it.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and pilotviolin
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
3, i havent felt so connected to ppl online as if theyre real people in years, ive went out and had virtual dinner with people, virtual raves, and virtual sleepovers and its not the real thing but it helps alot and i am so grateful for kind people on here and other parts of the internet. it means alot to even just be listening to the same music as people.

• Hugs
Reactions: another_user, Throwawayacc3 and whywere