• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

If there was a hotline for berating prolifers, would you use it?

• YES!

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No, thanks.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • All hotlines are useless. Period.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
There are countless cases of suicide and crisis hotlines being useless at best, and worst-case scenario, siccing the porcine hominids on distressed callers. But what if there was a hotline where you can take all your negative emotions out on prolifers? This hotline connects you to a prolifer and allows you to yell at them, scold, cuss them out, shame, guilt-trip, belittle, intimidate, practice your dark insult comedy on them, and rip up their toxic positivity, platitudes, optimism bias, and logical fallacies. Would this hotline be beneficial for you?

Bonus points if you can come up with a creative phone number name.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
lmaooo, porcine hominids is my new fav way to refer to police, ty for that๐Ÿงธas for ur question, honestly idrk.

on 1 hand i think it'd be a nice way to decompress, but it might just rile me up more having to hear their asinine responses. on the other hand, i'd worry it'd just affirm their savior complexes & view of suicidal ppl as 'insane' & not to be left to their own devices.

Reactions: BrainShower
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The prolifers are buffoons but yelling at or about them isn't going to do me much good. Ideally a regular suicide hotline should be open and understanding enough to at least be able to listen to these kinds of rants judgment-free but since they are far from perfect, I guess I could see why a specific hotline could be appealing, though I still find it unlikely there'd be adequate funding for it and who the hell would actually agree to be on the other end?

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
i'm not really interested in harassing anyone regardless of opinion and I don't really like making phone calls anyway as it is hard to hear what the crap anybodys saying.

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
... and who the hell would actually agree to be on the other end?
I was thinking of masochists who derive psychological and/or sexual pleasure from verbal degradation as possible candidates. Or self-righteous, egotistical prolifers who think they can talk everyone out of ending their life. Though, in the latter case, that could result in circular debates that would only end with one of them hanging up or passing out.

All-in-all, this poll was just a dark comedic scenario I imagined as an alternative to suicide hotlines, and for anyone who's had more than enough prolife bullshit shoved down their throats.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc