Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I went to the Doctor's today and I've been telling them that I've been having slight twitches where my heart is and that it's been going on for months but decided to get it checked out. They took a test and everything and now it's shown that I have Arrhythmia. Slow continuous irregular heartbeats.

I've always wanted to die secretly but I guess you reap what you sow.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: agentgeez, Sarahlynn, VIBRITANNIA and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Death comes for us all eventually my friend. I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis but atleast you know what's going on now.

• Love
Reactions: esse_est_percipi and Joey
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Death comes for us all eventually my friend. I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis but atleast you know what's going on now.
All of those times of just sitting down in one place and doing nothing, looks like it was a very slow Suicide lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Sarahlynn and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
All of those times of just sitting down in one place and doing nothing, looks like it was a very slow Suicide lol
It is to some degree yes. I go through phases like that too where I just lay there all day. It's one of those things where you know it's bad for you but you just don't care.

Reactions: Joey
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I went to the Doctor's today and I've been telling them that I've been having slight twitches where my heart is and that it's been going on for months but decided to get it checked out. They took a test and everything and now it's shown that I have Arrhythmia. Slow continuous irregular heartbeats.

I've always wanted to die secretly but I guess you reap what you sow.
What's the prognosis?
Could you have a heart attack at any time then?

Sarahlynn

Sarahlynn

Deep breath, stand back, it's time.
Aug 19, 2020
(thanks for the welcome message btw!)

Does it scare you? How do you feel about it?

I have been having these weird "fluttering" feelings in my chest lately, and suspect arrythmias. It often comes with heavy anxiety, and I read that is common, so probably not something dangerous.

For me, I would welcome heart trouble. It would make the whole problem of intentionally CTB'ing go away if I could just have a natural death, and I think it will be easier on my loved ones.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Joey
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
(thanks for the welcome message btw!)

Does it scare you? How do you feel about it?

I have been having these weird "fluttering" feelings in my chest lately, and suspect arrythmias. It often comes with heavy anxiety, and I read that is common, so probably not something dangerous.

For me, I would welcome heart trouble. It would make the whole problem of intentionally CTB'ing go away if I could just have a natural death, and I think it will be easier on my loved ones.
It scares me at times but there's nothing I can do about it and it's a natural part of life

• Love
Reactions: Sarahlynn