Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
My cousin killed his self tonight he was only 21 had a one year old son he shot himself I'm so sad he was so young

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, FriendofDeath, omsoc and 31 others
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
I'm so sorry for your loss. That is truly heartbreaking. It may not mean much but know I'm here for you and anyone else who is impacted <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HappyMstake, Deleted member 17331, Circles and 2 others
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks it means a lot it's sad he did it on my aunt's porch they are all at the police station they won't let anyone on the property she had a mental break down they called Em's for her it was her only child I'm heartbroken he was the sweetest kid I new he's leaving behind his 1year old son it's so sad he was so young I just can't believe it you know

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, omsoc, PoisonedJuliet and 9 others
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
I have no words. I'm sorry to hear that. Did anyone know how badly he was doing before it happened?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and puppy9
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah his girlfriend was cheating on him constantly and never helped with the baby she was on meth bad he wasn't he was trying hard to take care of the baby but I guess he just lost it I know he called the cops told them he was going to kill him self he shot himself on the phone they heard the gun shots sent the police to my aunt's house he was dead when they got there it breaks heart

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: HappyMstake, Loner, Woodnote and 6 others
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
Yeah his girlfriend was cheating on him constantly and never helped with the baby she was on meth bad he wasn't he was trying hard to take care of the baby but I guess he just lost it I know he called the cops told them he was going to kill him self he shot himself on the phone they heard the gun shots sent the police to my aunt's house he was dead when they got there it breaks heart
Wow. That's so shocking and traumatic on so many levels.

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah I'm in shock I don't even know what to say about it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: HappyMstake, Woodnote, Soul and 4 others
less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
Sorry for your loss. Did you know that he thought about it?

Reactions: HappyMstake
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I'm so sorry to hear this, what a terrible shock

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
Damn... that sounds awful...

Doubt if it's going to help, but at least think that he was probably suffering a lot and managed to find peace.

Reactions: LADY007 and less than
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
No I didn't know I had not talked to him in about a year I wish I spoken to him more his mom is so heartbroken they told her not to go back to her house tonight because it's a crime seen and the baby's mom got into a fight with her dad they blame her for all the stuff she did to him cops asked her if she wanted the baby she said no and her dad told my aunt to get custody tomorrow because his daughter doesn't deserve the baby his so upset about him dying he loved him and hates his daughter for what she did to him cheating and not caring about the baby or my cousin she only worried about drugs and getting layed they had a big fight at the hospital because she was fake crying I'm so pissed off she is so selfish I hope my cousin is in peace and I hope he knows how loved he was and how much we will miss him his son loved him and now he will never know who he was all we can do is share his life and memories with him
Y'all I'm so worn down I can't even think anymore this world has fucked everything I ever loved this is the reason why I want to ctb because there's so much bad shit always going on that u never find peace every where I turn something bad is happening my husbands death my cousins death my sister losing her kids my brothers in jail my dad is constantly in the hospital I'm always alone and I run constantly to help everyone but know one has ever run to help me I'm so done this world is not worth a breath I breathe there's just so much drama I can only take so much I wish ctb was easier they way I could snap my fingers and be gone in a blink of a eye I wouldn't have to deal with any of it;-;

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FriendofDeath, falloutcarter13, Good4Nothing and 11 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
That is heartbreaking to hear, I wouldn't know what to do in your situation. I hope you and your family are staying strong in such adversity.

The gf sounds like a truly selfish person I hope she learns from her actions but it doesn't seem like she has currently.

I hope your cousin is at peace now.

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Sorry for your loss man... rest in peace for your cousin. If you need somewhere to talk as well we're here for you dude.

• Love
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
My cousin killed his self tonight he was only 21 had a one year old son he shot himself I'm so sad he was so young
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope the son gets the lifelong support he deserves

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
This is so sad on so many levels. I feel for your aunt. I feel for his child who is left with an uncaring mother. And I feel for you. My condolences to you for your loss. I hope the coming days bring peace, resolution, and consolation.

Reactions: HappyMstake and Soul
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Thank you all it's just been a really long year

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HappyMstake, Loner, Woodnote and 2 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Horrible to hear. Sounds like his situation was pretty intense and he was completely overwhelmed. He definitely tried his best - I can't imagine living to 21. Hope he's at peace now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Red87 and Zappfe lover
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
I hope so to thank u

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Soul
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I'm grateful to hear the mom didn't want custody, so that's some silver lining. I'm sorry it happened.

Reactions: Loner and Red87
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
(((Gentle hug for @Red87 and aunt)))

Reactions: Red87
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks soul I really appreciate it :smiling:

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
I'm so sorry about the news. This makes me start to think about my loved ones and how they will feel when I inevitably ctb..

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Red, I'm so sorry...if you can, try to apply your own feelings about life and leaving it to your poor cousin. And remember, his pain is gone. Its okay to be sad for yourself and for others, but he's found peace. And thank you for sharing, this just highlights how the action we are all here to talk about is *messy* no matter how cleanly its accomplished. So many lives, so many connections...and yet, we hardly ever see or understand how much pain another person is in until they show us in this way. I'm just...so sorry for how you're feeling and for your loss, no matter what you decide for yourself or when, you're still here *now* which means you have to feel the pain and try to deal with it. Here for you, friend ;-;