• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Tw ED

I've had a terrible day today. I went out to go shopping this morning alongside my mother and she decided that she wanted to order breakfast which I did not want, but I couldn't really say no because she has been telling me that I'm acting weird the last week (I don't really feel like I have) and it would be more abnormal for me to refuse breakfast. I hadn't eaten in a few days before this morning and I was basically forced to eat because my mother will get extremely upset with me if I do not eat food that she buys for me (which I never ask for). Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the gesture but in my likely irrational mind it upsets me so much to be forced to eat when I want nothing less right now. I'm so insecure. Eating a big breakfast after not eating for a few days feels fucking terrible. I feel sick. On top of that, I am insecure because I feel like my boyfriend is upset. I'm also just insecure in general. Fuck me.