• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Gsz1982

Nov 18, 2020
I've literally come to the point where I need to get away from this misery called life. It's just unbearable. Bought some rope for cbt as belt snapped in previous attempts. I just hope I have the confidence to eventually go through with it.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Sorry to hear you are at this point in life OP. It's wrong that you are in this situation and I hope you can think clearly what you need to do and whatever you decide it brings you peace. We are here if you need to speak

G

Gsz1982

Nov 18, 2020
Sorry to hear you are at this point in life OP. It's wrong that you are in this situation and I hope you can think clearly what you need to do and whatever you decide it brings you peace. We are here if you need to speak
I just need to know when I do hang myself it will be quick and with no pain
All I want is a quick and painless exit. But I do want an exit. I'm wasting my time soujourning on a earth where lies and deciet win the day. It's simply unbearable.

Reactions: Kruger
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Sorry I know nothing about hanging, not my method. Maybe others can give you a better understanding. I hope it is quick and painless but have no way of giving advice

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
All I want is a quick and painless exit. But I do want an exit. I'm wasting my time soujourning on a earth where lies and deciet win the day. It's simply unbearable.
Same I don't beleive in myself to not mess up hanging and that I'll mess it up and make it worst for myself so I understand.

i wish you the best!

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Same I don't beleive in myself to not mess up hanging and that I'll mess it up and make it worst for myself so I understand.

i wish you the best!
I think there is information in resources section about it. But not my method so I don't know

• Love
Reactions: Gsz1982 and AutoTap
G

Gsz1982

Nov 18, 2020

i wish you the best!
I'm scared but it seems like my best option.
I would d like to talk too be honest

Last edited:
VtubersAreMyLife

VtubersAreMyLife

Nov 26, 2020
Im sorry you have to feel this way. I too have a rope just in case SN fails for me. If you really want to ctb by hanging, maybe this post will help you in someway. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you nothing but happiness.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Unlucky Self

Unlucky Self

Possibly Cursed
Mar 14, 2020
I've failed suicide by hanging earlier this year. I've tried over thirty times but aborted nearly all before fainting out of pain and fear of dying. Even though I'd been 100% committed to die, I couldn't help but stop at the last second. I got myself to fall unconscious three times, but I don't how my body was strong enough to wake up. I was able to stand up because I did partial suspension. I'm preparing for another attempt soon in a better setting. I'll do partial suspension again because it's less painful and dreadful than the full. However, this time considering alcohol with overdose (Quetiapine) prior to the attempt to weaken me.

FYI, it's fairly quick but not painless. I found that counting 1–15 distracts me from the pain and bear it longer.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm so sorry life has pushed you to the point of having to make this decision. I hope things turn out how you want them to and that you find the peace you're seeking :heart: