• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
So I have been using the H I got recreationally for a little bit and ended up binging a bit. Parents figured it out pretty quick and I'm now in complete lockdown mode. Now seems as good a time as there ever will be. They don't understand that punishing me for these things only makes it worse but I suppose they'll figure that out once I'm gone. I'll reply to this thread when I dose in probably 9 or so hours. I have a tolerance now and not that much H so it's a gamble but I will try partial if it fails. Love all of you in this forum and I hope to god I succeed.

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
Sorry if I'm confused but are you doing a partial first? I hope not as I'd hate to see you fail and then not have enough for a second try. Now I know nothing about H (honestly wish I could get some and go that way after enjoying it for a bit) so I defer to your expertise.

Best of luck and may peace come swiftly and painlessly.

• Love
Reactions: Pookie and sadworld
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Sorry if I'm confused but are you doing a partial first? I hope not as I'd hate to see you fail and then not have enough for a second try. Now I know nothing about H (honestly wish I could get some and go that way after enjoying it for a bit) so I defer to your expertise.

Best of luck and may peace come swiftly and painlessly.
H is first and if I wake up in the morning I'll try partial

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
Sorry, I was confused for a second and thought you were taking about doing a partial dose of h haha.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
It's just me or I'm wrong thinking attempted opiates overdose is risky, the respiratory depression caused by it, impairing oxygenation of the brain, leading to a less functional one.

Also, golden shot is a rare phenomena.

OP did you're prepared to do the partial "read all the useful information in this forum"?

What's that's bothering you so much?, no more depression inducing drug or what?

Sorry to be so harsh

Reactions: greyhound
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
It's just me or I'm wrong thinking attempted opiates overdose is risky, the respiratory depression caused by it, impairing oxygenation of the brain, leading to a less functional one.
No, it's not just you. Anyone with any knowledge about it is aware that brain damage is a plausible outcome.

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
Definitely a possibility especially if you get discovered. I was extraordinarily lucky not to have any brain damage or even something from the vegetable family.

Reactions: PursuitofWonder
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020

Also, golden shot is a rare phenomena.

OP did you're prepared to do the partial "read all the useful information in this forum"?

What's that's bothering you so much?, no more depression inducing drug or what?

Sorry to be so harsh
I am well aware of brain damage risk. I have read the entire partial hanging guide and some other related things. Hopefully I'm prepared enough. Why I am inclined to act with the smaller amount of H is that I likely will not be able to get access for a long time so this is kind of my final chance to take advantage. It may be risky but after this is gone it's going to be a hell of a lot harder to get supplies.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I wish you luck but opiate tolerances build fast. If you've been using recreationally, you'd need a massive amount to reliably CTB.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
I wish you luck but opiate tolerances build fast. If you've been using recreationally, you'd need a massive amount to reliably CTB.
You're right and there's not a lot of certainty here. I've used for 3 days total with 2 days in between so maybe that will have kept tolerance down. I'd say I have about 4-6 times at least of what a regular dose is to me.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
sorry life has lead you to this point. wish you a peaceful journey and this world will be missing another beautiful soul.

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020

Totally agree. There are members on the forum who have brain damage from opiate ODs without dying. Don't take a dose of opiates if you think you might OD but not die.
You're right and there's not a lot of certainty here. I've used for 3 days total with 2 days in between so maybe that will have kept tolerance down. I'd say I have about 4-6 times at least of what a regular dose is to me.

That amount just sounds like you're asking for trouble. In the DDMP2 protocol they give the person 15 grams of morphine despite the lethal dose being like 200mg for someone without tolerance.

Last edited:
Reactions: PursuitofWonder
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Totally agree. There are members on the forum who have brain damage from opiate ODs without dying. Don't take a dose of opiates if you think you might OD but not die.

That amount just sounds like you're asking for trouble. In the DDMP2 protocol they give the person 15 grams of morphine despite the lethal dose being like 200mg for someone without tolerance.
Yeah it's Troublesome I'm really not denying that. I finally weighed it and I have about 274mg +/- 6mg. Considering H is 2 times morphine potency I have a hefty amount but it's still a fair gamble. I'm set on it despite this and am aware of the risks. Dose is prepared and I will take when I work past my SI.

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Hopefully you made your peace with everything that has happened in your life and are now able to move on in a smooth and painless way.
Safe journey! <3

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
UPDATE: I took about half or so and am just having serious second thoughts so I'm gonna sit down think about this. Nodding pretty hard as well.

I will post back on this thread in an hour or two to update y'all

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen and stygal
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
We're waiting for you to come back soon?

Just joking :sunglasses: