• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Reading some of your posts...you seem to be in a lot of mental torment and very much determined to go.
Hopefully you have or had the chance to make peace with everything in your surroundings.
I wish you all the best for whatever decision you make and however you choose to spend those 24 h. :hug:

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I will miss you so much Gromit, you really have been a part of my daily routine and it will feel a bit empty, but I'm glad you are finally getting the peace and rest you so deserve.

I wish you nothing but the best of your interests! Sending you so much love and hugs! :hug::heart:

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
The world has been so cruel to you Gromit, you are a kind soul and deserve peace from all your pain and suffering. I know life right now is pure torment and how badly you want this. I am hoping you find the peace you so desperately want and deserve. I will miss you and there will be another hole left in the SS family but we are behind you whatever happens next. Travel well my friend

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
You seem confident in your decision and although nobody deserves such sadness and suffering, here's to hoping there is peace, love, and comfort beyond this life. I hope all goes as you plan. Many hugs. :heart:

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I welcome the end. At least I don't have to cry and suffer anymore. Yes I'm a 48 year old man and will admit I can cry
I'm also a 48 year old man, but I've cried all my tears. There's none left.
I know how tired you must be, having fought life and gotten your ass kicked repeatedly for almost half a century. I'm tired of fighting, too.
I admire your courage. I wish you peace, friend. You deserve it.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Goodbye Grom, I hoped things would turn around for you. which method are you going with?

Reactions: Gromit-CTB
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Top bloke is Gromit, will be very sad to see you leave. I felt the same about LetzteAusfahrt, Dani was also a wonderful person.

Reactions: Gromit-CTB