• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

manic-dream

manic-dream

Mar 22, 2024
I can't tell if the people in my life are hopeful or delusional about me. I feel like they think since I got on medication that things are looking up again but I have never felt anymore tired and depressed than I do now. All I can think about is dying.

I wish I could be happy but I really only felt it when I was manic which is depressing for me because I'm also wanting that mania again just to feel happy. I really haven't felt it in so long and that is scary and then the only time I feel it is when my brain is going haywire which sucks too. It wasn't true happiness honestly, I wasn't normal.

Everyone pisses me off too now. I don't know why exactly but I just wish I could avoid everyone and rot away into the bed I am in everyday even though I am technically not bedridden.

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
Like I totally relate to your current state minus the diagnosis I have MDD instead
And my people are totally deluded about the impact of medication, I had stopped taking active treatment, but they forced it through like several hospitalization but they keep on saying all I have to do is take my medication to completion and I will be fine or be positive and whatever