• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
From the Geo Stone book, 4 days!

From Oregon DWDA with 20 years of data, the range from ingestion to exit is 1min-104hrs. One person woke up after ingesting.

These are some alarmingly high numbers with implications for planning on not being found too soon...I have not seen many/any discussion on simultaneous use of platic bag/tube tent. Any thoughts, ideas, etc on this from the knowledgeable members here?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Cevapcici and Rukia
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
There was just an argument over this in the SN thread, but I think the search for the perfect method will be everlasting. With combining methods, it is ultimately one of them that delivers, so why not use only that specific method? Someone dying out of boredom while waiting will not look good on their resume.
The other option would be to choose a patient specific method, but then the person(s) deciding would be directly responsible for any of the blunders.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
The more I research, the more it seems N is not quite the easy method it is claimed to be. So many complications which seem glossed over in ppeh...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Cevapcici
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
omg 4days ??? thats worrying i always thought it was half hour to about 2hrs ppeh doesnt say that ?
9grm is that less than the 2x100mls nembutal recommended by everyone ?

Last edited:
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
omg 4days ??? thats worrying i always thought it was half hour to about 2hrs ppeh doesnt say that ?

Yes, it's less.

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Are you referring to the N that A sells? If so, then it is more. One bottle of A's N contains about 6gm, so 12gm for two bottles (200ml).

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Did they take before or after N alcohol? It makes N work stronger/Better from what i know. It's very rare that it take s more than 24hours

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun and Lifeisatrap
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
There are a number of missing variables here. First, how many of those survivors were on antipsychotic medication or alcohol dependent? Being on certain medications increases your tolerance to N. Second, what was their meto regimine? PPeH recommends meto because (1) it decreases chances of vomiting; and (2) it helps the body absorb the N. Finally, the conventional wisdom here is 12 - 15 grams. N is dose sensitive and 12 is a leap from 9 grams.

Reactions: N-IsMyHope, secondtimesthecharm, AutumnEmbers and 4 others
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018

View attachment 12270

From Oregon DWDA with 20 years of data, the range from ingestion to exit is 1min-104hrs. One person woke up after ingesting.

These are some alarmingly high numbers with implications for planning on not being found too soon...I have not seen many/any discussion on simultaneous use of platic bag/tube tent. Any thoughts, ideas, etc on this from the knowledgeable members her
every time i come to terms with ctb something always crops up to put me off ,
Are you referring to the N that A sells? If so, then it is more. One bottle of A's N contains about 6gm, so 12gm for two bottles (200ml).
yes im referring to the N that A sells

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
There are a number of missing variables here. First, how many of those survivors were on antipsychotic medication or alcohol dependent? Being on certain medications increases your tolerance to N. Second, what was their meto regimine? PPeH recommends meto because (1) it decreases chances of vomiting; and (2) it helps the body absorb the N. Finally, the conventional wisdom here is 12 - 15 grams. N is dose sensitive and 12 is a leap from 9 grams.

Well said. That PDF shouldn't be taken lightly, so many variables. Weight is another factor to take into consideration. N is by far the best method of CTB, and this PDF shouldn't scare anyone off.

View attachment 12270

These are some alarmingly high numbers with implications for planning on not being found too soon...I have not seen many/any discussion on simultaneous use of platic bag/tube tent. Any thoughts, ideas, etc on this from the knowledgeable members here?
Like the one poster said, there are a lot of variables. And 2N from A contains about ~6.3g of lethal substance, so having two bottles of N is ~12.6 g, and over the 9g lethal limit. It's also dependant on weight as well. A said 2 N is best for people weighing between 60-80kg. If you weigh more than 90kg 3N is preferred, to ensure it works. 3 N : 90kg-120kg

The more I research, the more it seems N is not quite the easy method it is claimed to be. So many complications which seem glossed over in ppeh...
I wouldn't put too much thought into it. N works, if you take the right amount, too taking anti psychotics prior to ingestion(preferably a week before taking N, and so on). Don't let this PDF scare you off.
Did they take before or after N alcohol? It makes N work stronger/Better from what i know. It's very rare that it take s more than 24hours
Say you take 300mL of A from N, how much alcohol should one drink after to make the effect stronger?

Last edited:
Reactions: AutumnEmbers and kuddelmuddel23
P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
I'm not too worried about it. I would guess one person took four days and their case was unusual in some way. But it makes me wonder how to time delayed emails. I originally planned on having the email go out the next day. The reasons being I don't want my body to rot, and also in the case that I somehow fail and am laying there suffering but not gonna die, I want to be found sooner.

However maybe it's safer to have the email send two days later?

I'm doing it at home and I live alone so I have more choices. I guess if you do it in a hotel, you just have to hope it works within 24 hours.

Using a tube tent should remove the unknown duration of coma while also avoiding the feeling of claustrophobia. Below is from Geo Stone book,

For a tube tent 8 feet long with a diameter of 4 feet, volume is about 400 gallons if it's in
a typical triangular shape (maximum; less due to pinching of tent ends and volume of occupant).
This corresponds to—very roughly—five-hour survival.

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Using a tube tent should remove the unknown duration of coma while also avoiding the feeling of claustrophobia. Below is from Geo Stone book,

For a tube tent 8 feet long with a diameter of 4 feet, volume is about 400 gallons if it's in
a typical triangular shape (maximum; less due to pinching of tent ends and volume of occupant).
This corresponds to—very roughly—five-hour survival.
I don't get it. You're saying you run out of air in a tube tent in five hours and die? Then how do people camp in them? Is there something I'm not getting here? Thanks.

P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
The tube tent must be sealed i.e. not vented on purpose. Campers would vent the tent.

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
The tube tent must be sealed i.e. not vented on purpose. Campers would vent the tent.
Oh duh. Well that's interesting. Sounds more pleasant than bag on head. I'll think about it. I might be too stupid and incompetent at this stage to set up a tent.

Thank you!

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I think the tent is too complicated , I couldn't be sure that it was really airtight. But I like the idea of not having to put something just around my head, that's hard to time because you run out of air so quickly. I was thinking what about a huge plastic bag used to cover a mattress or couch? I could put it over me and then tape up the opening from the inside maybe?

Last edited: