• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
I won't be using forum very often now, as I'm getting a regular psychiatrist meetings, and frequent usage of this forum, might not impact me very well. Either way I want to thank all of you for supporting me through tough times. You made me being here where I am now possible.

Love you all so much <3 There is hope.

I would like top say something universal that means that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. But everyone situation is different, and everything need to be adjusted, but I believe that anyone can get better. Once again love you all, I wouldn't have made it without you.

CandyK__ signing off for the night <3

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Hello, I'm glad your getting help and I hope it works out and you won't be pushed to the point of wanting to ctb. I'm glad for you, I don't come across many people who are willing to get help because most people that I see are adamant on ctb (I'm one of these people too, I can't help it.) I send you my best regards and I wish you the very best with your psychiatrist appointments and I hope everything goes in your favor. Good luck. :)

MiesePeter98

MiesePeter98

🇹🇭🇦🇹❜🇸 🇨🇷🇦🇿🇾
Aug 20, 2023
I wish you good luck on your journey, definitely worth trying this out.

Reactions: AvoidingMyself