• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
Hi Folks,

I'm a bit clueless as to how partial hanging works.

Do you just tie a rope with a noose to something and then drop your knees to the floor?

I don't actually understand how it works

I hear lots of people talking about partial hanging but none actually saying what it is?

What's to stop you just standing up once you've dropped to your knees?

Thanks for your help

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Before you begin, Tie a Slipknot, NOT a noose knot (Noose knot is for Long Drop/Judicial Hanging)

Now you sort of lean inward nose-diving into the noose in a kneeling position
(Others Members will probably tell you how better then myself, apologies)

As for standing up, That is natural survival instincts at work, I'm not sure about that, You've got to be in the zone per say, You're mind all fogged up on depression and thinking about how good death will be, y'know? Then the pain, and even you fades away…

Though, Keep an eye out for more comments with better information, A lot of people like Partial hanging here
information is a plenty on the subject, and then some.

Hoped I helped, Cheers

Reactions: bubo and whatevs
J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
Yeah I suppose it did, so you literally jump and press your knees down and land with your neck in the knot?

And that is supposed to kill you?

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Before you begin, Tie a Slipknot, NOT a noose knot (Noose knot is for Long Drop/Judicial Hanging)

Now you sort of lean inward nose-diving into the noose in a kneeling position
(Others Members will probably tell you how better then myself, apologies)

As for standing up, That is natural survival instincts at work, I'm not sure about that, You've got to be in the zone per say, You're mind all fogged up on depression and thinking about how good death will be, y'know? Then the pain, and even you fades away…

Though, Keep an eye out for more comments with better information, A lot of people like Partial hanging here
information is a plenty on the subject, and then some.

Hoped I helped, Cheers
Which knot do you take when you make a short drop about 1-2 meters?

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Yeah I suppose it did, so you literally jump and press your knees down and land with your neck in the knot?

And that is supposed to kill you?
Well that's crudely how it works; lean In and enjoy the ride. but yes kill it will, You're vision will fade and this is where people get the freights and stand up (Survival Instinct)

If you brave the black vision for say 5 seconds-10 seconds at most, You go unconscious and then 10 minutes till death (You won't feel the pain)
Which knot do you take when you make a short drop about 1-2 meters?
1-2 meters, Full-Suspension, I would still say the Slip-knot would do nicely

If you need a reference of what The Noose Knot looks like refer to this video

Last edited:
Reactions: ▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎
thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
I want leave
I cant anymore

Reactions: Bigsmoke777, Velvet Fortress and CloseFriendofCamus
LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
It works similarly to full hanging- you probably die from asphyxiation. The difference is that partial is more comfortable (since you aren't danging in the air) and more difficult to pull off (since you can back out easily). You tie the rope, maybe behind a door or inside a warderobe and make a slip knot. The point is to put pressure on your arteries in the neck, therefore slow down blood flow to the brain and black out. You won't be dead yet, but you won't know what's happening either. The problem is a lot of people can't hit the right spot, or they can't fight their survival instincts and stand up. I have made threads about hanging/partial hanging so you can look and see if you find anything helpful

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
In partial you die by compressing the arteries and/or jugulars resulting in loss of blood for either to and/or from the brain. You don't die by asphyxiation as you aren't compressing the trachea which causes intense pain and also stops you from inhaling air immediately (which is also very uncomfortable). If you read forensic articles, you will read these things (regarding full suspension) and that people are often found with claw marks around their necks because they frantically try to get the rope off their necks which is, of course, unlikely. This is why partial seems to be less painful to the person. I guess the trick in partial is finding that certain spot that causes you to pass out... Which I have no idea where. .. and have it remain there while you are unconscious, especially if your body begins to have convulsions (which it will if the pressure remains for a good amount of time). If it slips or moves after some time and your brain has been deprived of oxygen, then there remains a high likelihood of brain damage despite waking up. Some people are very confident that their method of partial would definitely work but how would we know? All we know are those failed attempts who report it. That's my take on it. Not advocating to engaging in either full or partial. You must make your own decisions in the end.

• Love
Reactions: jodiarias and Velvet Fortress
G

Getmeouttaherenow

Jun 11, 2022
Well that's crudely how it works; lean In and enjoy the ride. but yes kill it will, You're vision will fade and this is where people get the freights and stand up (Survival Instinct)

If you brave the black vision for say 5 seconds-10 seconds at most, You go unconscious and then 10 minutes till death (You won't feel the pain)

1-2 meters, Full-Suspension, I would still say the Slip-knot would do nicely

If you need a reference of what The Noose Knot looks like refer to this video

I've tied this knot and it keeps slipping the wrong way so the tail end falls out. Am I using the wrong rope or just an idiot who can't tie a knot?