• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gonnaregretthis

gonnaregretthis

Oct 2, 2023
It's been a while since I've come to the forum. I was honestly slowly doing better... but then I got sick. ER. Hospital for weeks. It's cancer. Fucking lol.

At first I tried to take everything in stride. I tried to be thankful that it was caught early. Caught at all really. Tried to appreciate my family showing up when it counts. Etc. Etc. The more I tried to be thankful the harder it got.

My 2nd round of chemotherapy is next week. I'm miserable. I have an easy way out don't I. refuse treatment. Spend my last days getting high off life. No one would support that though, lmao.

When this is all over I have no guarantee life will be better. In fact I'm quite certain life is gonna get even harder, and a lot of people are gonna resent me for all the help they gave me during this time.

So I guess I should sign that "Do Not
Resuscitate".

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Btw, not sure where you live exactly. But in a lot of states, euthanasia's permitted for terminally ill people with less than 6 months to live. Free N, in that case🤯 I won't be there for a long ass time unfortunately, but every cancer is different

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I had gall bladder cancer, and my heart goes out to you and also @nozomu as cancer sucks. I had my gall bladder removed and drugs afterwards, I was diagnosed in March 2014 and by the grace of GOD cancer free in 2015.

With all the fiber in my being, I will say prayers every night when I retire, I believe in GOD but not organized religion, for the both of you for a good outcome.

All the love and hugs and caring thoughts go out to the both of you.

Walter

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
I'm really sorry, I really don't know how life can be this cruel. I wish you peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere