NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
You put into words how I feel in my worse days, feels like my own subconscious is actively working towards harming me and ruining my life in a way that I don't have anything to be attached to my life for, so it's easier to CTB in the end, also the lethargy/mental exhaustion that comes with it all, it's absolutely horrendous, no one should ever be forced into feeling that way. I'm sure though, that someday, you will be able to find the rest you so deserve <3
Lit-er-ally 😢 and like it's a never ending cycle someway always finding itself back. I'm sorry you know what it feel likes too. Thank you so much, I appreciate you🫶🏽
Hopefully someday WE will find the rest and if rest isn't what you are looking for, I hope you will find your peace in whatever that means to you 💙

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aim, cyandude and Kit1
LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023
Doing okay. Pretty drunk right now. Trying to enjoy the simple pleasures in life. Eventually i'll CTB, but there's no reason for me to do it immediately. This world is a sick joke, and i'm doing my best to laugh at it instead of feeling sickened.

Reactions: Ε. Η. R.
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023

I'm stuck in a cage between revenge and quick suicide. Stuck because of my silliness, carelessness.
I feel hard worse.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
I dont know how should i felt, im just a guy who trying his best to be functional member of society by getting a decent job. But up until now i haven't found any luck of doing that and it makes me more frustate than before. I tried to make myself productive by helping my parents at our house and learn some skill online, but sometimes the thought of suicide crossed my mind