• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

RawPremadePizza

Fighting tooth and nail
Apr 23, 2024
Today I posted asking for help, I still am, but I could make some progress and I feel so proud of myself.
I exercised for 20 minutes, took a nap, had a shower, made myself dinner, washed the dishes, drank the neccesary amount of water, went outside for a walk...and now I'm journaling and made some tea. I'm so proud, and honestly I feel great. The hardest thing is to keep it up...I always shoot for the stars too early on. But I think that if I keep track of everything and keep my feet on the ground it's going to be okay for the time being...
I'm a self-sabotaging machine

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: arnxxx, ConfusedClouds, Ash and 6 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
FANTASTIC!

You helped make my day today with such a uplifting message.

Have a great Sunday and upcoming week filled with beautiful sunshine and SaSu.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: RawPremadePizza, soulkitty and SnakesButNoLadder
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
Today I posted asking for help, I still am, but I could make some progress and I feel so proud of myself.
I exercised for 20 minutes, took a nap, had a shower, made myself dinner, washed the dishes, drank the neccesary amount of water, went outside for a walk...and now I'm journaling and made some tea. I'm so proud, and honestly I feel great. The hardest thing is to keep it up...I always shoot for the stars too early on. But I think that if I keep track of everything and keep my feet on the ground it's going to be okay for the time being...
I'm a self-sabotaging machine
That's so amazing to hear!! 💜💜💜 it sounds like you got a lot of stuff done today and I'm super proud of you! For us that are struggling and that tend to self sabotage, I know those things can take so much work to accomplish. Even if you end up not keeping up all of those things you mentioned, even keeping up one thing (even if it's not everyday) like taking a shower or drinking some water is still worth celebrating 🎉 ❤️ Also lmao I love your username

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and RawPremadePizza