• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Hello all. I'm in my 30s and have chronic pain and bipolar 2 disorder. my life is a mess and I've been holding out for awhile ever since I got my chronic pain just under control. I ordered the pph online and was directed to someone name J in China. This was in 2015. I received my bottle and have my meto ready (6 pills, went to Dr post surgery and said the painkillers were making me throw up). Back then there was another forum saying this guy was legit but now I'm worried it might not be or it has gone bad. Is a pinch a safe enough amount to try and see if it makes me sleepy? I'm not ready to go right away but I don't know much longer I can go on and want to be prepared. I felt hope over the last 3 years but it has been gone for awhile now.

Reactions: saomao
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Hello all. I'm in my 30s and have chronic pain and bipolar 2 disorder. my life is a mess and I've been holding out for awhile ever since I got my chronic pain just under control. I ordered the pph online and was directed to someone name J in China. This was in 2015. I received my bottle and have my meto ready (6 pills, went to Dr post surgery and said the painkillers were making me throw up). Back then there was another forum saying this guy was legit but now I'm worried it might not be or it has gone bad. Is a pinch a safe enough amount to try and see if it makes me sleepy? I'm not ready to go right away but I don't know much longer I can go on and want to be prepared. I felt hope over the last 3 years but it has been gone for awhile now.
The PPeH has info on ordering test kits and on testing it yourself. There's a test that just says whether it's the correct chemical, and a more expensive and slower test that gives the actual concentration. I think you have to mail a bit of powder to some place in Europe and pay like 100 euro to know what % your powder is.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Answer is, it depends on how big your pinch is! 100mg is generally the recommended dose for insomnia.

If you have more powder than the 12-15g required to end one's life, i would buy a basic jewelry scale for $10, weigh out 1 gram of it, split that into 10 equally-sized piles and swallow one of them. If that puts you to sleep you know it works.
Volumetric dosing is a more accurate method but it is not strictly needed with this chemical, only with ones active at much lower dosages, you can google that one if you wish.

Reactions: Asta and Brainpain
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
J from China was selling powder, and you can't "pinch" a liquid. :tongue:

B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Y
J from China was selling powder, and you can't "pinch" a liquid. :tongue:
yes it is a powder. Did you hear of any success stories with it?
Answer is, it depends on how big your pinch is! 100mg is generally the recommended dose for insomnia.

If you have more powder than the 12-15g required to end one's life, i would buy a basic jewelry scale for $10, weigh out 1 gram of it, split that into 10 equally-sized piles and swallow one of them. If that puts you to sleep you know it works.
Volumetric dosing is a more accurate method but it is not strictly needed with this chemical, only with ones active at much lower dosages, you can google that one if you wish.
I have severe insomnia due to BP and take an intense cocktail to barely sleep at night as it is. If it puts me to sleep I might have to order more as just being able to fucking sleep night save me from ctbing (for awhile)

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
yes it is a powder. Did you hear of any success stories with it?

Dignitas uses powdered N, but I've got no clue where they would be getting it.

y have severe insomnia due to BP and take an intense cocktail to barely sleep at night as it is. If it puts me to sleep I might have to order more as just being able to fucking sleep night save me from ctbing (for awhile)

That's sad news for you then, now powdered N is no longer available. The only known trusted supplier is 'A' in Mexico, and it ain't exactly cheap.

B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Dignitas uses powdered N, but I've got no clue where they would be getting it.

That's sad news for you then, now powdered N is no longer available. The only known trusted supplier is 'A' in Mexico, and it ain't exactly cheap.
Oh really? So I might have a unicorn in the closet? Mine was pretty pricey too. I think it was $400US which was over $600CDN for me at the time.