• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
wow...where you get your blood test done is very accommodating. If I ask for a stretcher they'll tell me to stfu and proceed to jab me with the needle.
I know it's embarrassing.....

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
I think ctb with H could be a good method under some specific conditions. Narcan exists so you really need to be sure that you're not found, deep in a remote area or forest, just somewhere away from everyone. Second is that you probably should inject it vs any other ROA, it's just gonna be so much more quick and reliable. From what I've heard people say about opioid overdose, it's pretty comfortable and sometimes even nice. So it's certainly possible.

Reactions: adam&eve and Pookie
whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
I almost died unintentionally during summer from a mix of benzos, heroin and alcohol.
Then I decided to get sober to "fix" my life and now have zero access to heroin. The only way I could see myself obtaining it would be to go on the streets and talk to junkies/homeless people, which I'd rather not because It's rude.
But yes. OD'ing from heroin is a dream to me and looking back, I wish I did just die during summer.
I wish I had H right now... it takes away the pain like nothing else. I've been sober for 6 months but I don't feel happier without drugs at all.
I feel you 100%. I got sober in September in hopes my ex would take me back (he didn't). Went through severe withdrawals from benzo's and H.
I don't feel any happier. I hate being sober. I hate this so much.
I have access to benzo's again but I just want some god damn heroin. I just want to feel that warm comfort again.

Last edited:
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I almost died unintentionally during summer from a mix of benzos, heroin and alcohol.
Then I decided to get sober to "fix" my life and now have zero access to heroin. The only way I could see myself obtaining it would be to go on the streets and talk to junkies/homeless people, which I'd rather not because It's rude.
But yes. OD'ing from heroin is a dream to me and looking back, I wish I did just die during summer.
What was your OD like? Did you just fall asleep?

whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
What was your OD like? Did you just fall asleep?

I remember nodding out a lot, got hit with bad nausea and was throwing up. I tried to call my friend but couldn't really figure out how. Yeah, I guess I passed out for a long time and when I woke up I just took more benzo's to forget.
I was heavily addicted to benzo's which has really wiped my memory so that's really all I can remember. Whenever I share this story with other addicts they all tell me how grateful I should be to be alive still ... lmao, fuck off.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
yeah, there's a weirdly romantic thing about overdosing on heroin...
i am a heroin addict - and have come close (accidentally on purpose) a many number of times - it's uncomfortable.
you actually feel organs shutting down - they ache and pain (stabbing) then as you come around they throb and sear..
kinda like pins n needles.

be aware that most ER services are nowadays equipped with Naltrexone - resuscitation tool (medication that instantly reverses the effect of any opioid) That shite brings you back with a bang. so factor that into your plans.
if you do it i advise mixing up a cocktail with alcohol (spirits) and tablets.
i have a tolerance.. new users will 'hurl cats' / nickname we have for first users that growl like tigers they're vomiting so much.. but watch the runs and vomiting as you lose consciousness - like i said so not gothically-romantic!

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
new users will 'hurl cats' / nickname we have for first users that growl like tigers they're vomiting so much.. but watch the runs and vomiting as you lose consciousness
Well fuck, that sounds absolutely horrible. I was seriously considering looking into an H overdose too. Do you think an antiemetic like ondansetron would do any good? Maybe fasting for 24 hours so there's less for your GI tract to expel?

I don't normally take opioids so I wouldn't have a tolerance, but I do have a high BMI. Anybody got a rough guess about mg per kg? Or do I just assume that 60 mg is a fatal dose for a 150 lb/68 kg person and scale up proportionally? I'm a fat fuck, so that's looking like a hell of a lot of heroin.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
So after looking into N I think sourcing heroin would be cheaper and easier. Is it possible to OD through insufflation?