• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Book a cruise as a big group to somewhere pretty nice and remote, and simply don't get back on the boat. We'll become proficient at underwater basket weaving and create a cult. Who's down?

Reactions: Ame
Remember to forget

Remember to forget

Mar 6, 2020
I bet that looks good on your CV :blarg:
There isn't much call for it unfortunately, thought I should take suisqueeze up on the offer before the chance passed my by.: )

Last edited:
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Believe it or not, this idea has been suggested on the forum before. Surprinzingly it did not enthuse the masses.

:notsure:

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Someone once wrote a satire about a suicide cruise that would go into international waters (to circumvent suicide being illegal at the time) and then tip the passengers overboard. He was surprised by the number of inquiries he got from people who wanted tickets.

• Wow
Reactions: Ame and Anon2662
Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
Someone once wrote a satire about a suicide cruise that would go into international waters (to circumvent suicide being illegal at the time) and then tip the passengers overboard. He was surprised by the number of inquiries he got from people who wanted tickets.
Nope. Sharks. Jaws has traumatised me haha! I'm not surprised that lots of people wanted tickets though..

Reactions: Dreamless Sleep
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Maybe line the deck with Hawaiian pizzas and bear traps

• Love
Reactions: Anon2662
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
I'd be in if you could fill the boat with some kind of noxious gas... but hell no on the sharks. I don't want to go out screaming like a 5 yo girl.

• Love
Reactions: Anon2662