I

Iamlost22

Dec 11, 2020
Hi all,
So after a long time of distracting myself from those thoughts through big decisions, here I am. The crunch came when I lost the only person I felt truly loved me unconditionally was cruelly snatched away. I've had many very close times but trying not to act impulsively. Just wanted to say hello and I wish you all peace x

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie, x~Sophia~x, newave3 and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi yourself!
Welcome to this ship! You'll find lots of nice people here who do understand your feelings.

Wish you the best and hugs.

• Love
Reactions: Iamlost22 and newave3
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Welocme to the group. It's nice to meet you. I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with heartbreak. It's truly an awful feeling.

• Love
Reactions: Iamlost22 and newave3
I

Iamlost22

Dec 11, 2020
Thank-you wornoutlife and roseybird for making me feel welcome it's great to be somewhere I can express myself without fear x

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and Ghost2211
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
You should change your name to iwaslost22 because now you have been found by the most empathetic, caring and helpful members on any forum on the internet.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Iamlost22 and Ghost2211
I

Iamlost22

Dec 11, 2020
You should change your name to my iwaslost22 because now you have been found by the most empathetic, caring and helpful members on any forum on the internet.
Thank-you, looking at the lovely welcomes I've had already I believe I have I hope that I too can be of some help to others, I feel you guys are an amazing group x

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x