• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I couldn't sleep tonight because I got lazy yesterday and didn't do the things I do to make sure I fall asleep at night, what are those things ?

Well I run at least 6 miles every morning after waking up, I have to do it to counteract my depression and never ending despair so I can remain functioning since I can't ctb yet. Apart from the 6 miles, I have to eat a healthy diet that consists of home cooked meals, again this helps me counteract the misery.

Whenever I fail to do these two things, that's when I get worse and spiral out of control, so I have been awake all night thinking about some of the people that have passed, users like Mimi, pancake, and onelegman.

I can't believe onelegman is gone, he had a hell of a story, made a timeline and stuck to it, it's very impressive. MiMi was a kind soul and extremely brave, I am sad I never got a chance to talk to her before her time run out, I hope she is at peace, and then there was pancake, her goodbye thread really got to me, my eyes welled with so much tears they couldn't stop flowing down my cheeks until the next day, she was so strong, so determined, and incredibly brave, I hope she got the peace she was seeking.

Anyways as I think about them, I remember that I will be joining them soon enough but until then I have got things to check off the bucket list and I gotta live my last summer, so soon the sun will rise and I will go on a 12 mile run to exhaust myself so I can be able to fall asleep again.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, LoiteringClouds and Roadrunner