• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nyxð“‚€

Nyxð“‚€

Xerox Of A Xerox
Jan 19, 2024
one of my friends came to me today asking if could give advice about one of their friends(no clue who they r) with supporting their mental health and sh. my friend, Tay (not real name), has no clue about any of what I've been through like any of the sh, ctb attempts etc. the most he think is that I'm emo loll. anyway.
I want to help this person. I feel like I need to. I have been and kinda still am in their position of whoever they open up to not knowing what to say or being able to deal with it.
I know what I would've wanted to hear in their situation. and if I was talking to them that's what I would say bc that's what I believe.
it would be about the sh being their choice. and that i understand the feeling that it gives. and that if they are going to continue I wouldn't be against it but only to make sure they're being safe bc ik how badly it can go.
but that's not what Tay wants to hear. he is ones of those people that wouldn't call themselves a pro lifer but are v close to being one (nothing against them but is not what i believe in). so what he wants to hear is the generic shit that I'm sure we've all heard and had regurgitated to us a million times.
so I'm not really sure what to do. if I tell him my beliefs then I doubt he'll pass them on v well as that not what he believes. but if I say the usual shit then I'm sure that's not going to help the other person.
advice would be v much appreciated 💚
also sorry if this was confusing