• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Can someone help me? What's the best way to ctb by cutting my wrists?

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
There is no good way, this never works, most people can't do it, you have to cut pretty deep, and most people just kind of Slash at the surface level instead of really pushing a deep into the tissue to rupture and open up the arteries to make it even feasible. Such f****** b******* we can't just die in peace

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i heard this is highly unreliable. also heard you have to lose roughly 4 liters and that'll take a while through wrist veins.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Don't even try, cutting is a SH method not a CTB method. If you want to do it for SH for whatever that's up to you, but don't do it because you want to do it as an actual attempt because it won't work unless you get very lucky, and at that point there are better options with higher chances of success.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Don't even try, cutting is a SH method not a CTB method. If you want to do it for SH for whatever that's up to you, but don't do it because you want to do it as an actual attempt because it won't work unless you get very lucky, and at that point there are better options with higher chances of success.
okay, thanks!
i heard this is highly unreliable. also heard you have to lose roughly 4 liters and that'll take a while through wrist veins.
Oh my! That's so much blood
There is no good way, this never works, most people can't do it, you have to cut pretty deep, and most people just kind of Slash at the surface level instead of really pushing a deep into the tissue to rupture and open up the arteries to make it even feasible. Such f****** b******* we can't just die in peace
Yeah :(

G

gazap

Dec 3, 2023
please dont try this method. I tried it 4 years ago. It was extremely painful, the blood flow started to clot after a few minutes and I ended up having to have surgery to fix some tendons. I lost movement in both of my fingers because of it

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Can someone help me? What's the best way to ctb by cutting my wrists?
You'd be better slitting your throat,but I wouldn't even advise that as a viable method unless you had someone doing it for you. The human body naturally holds back its full strength when trying to injury oneself and trust me a failed cutthroat attempt isn't pretty at all