• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vuxin

Vuxin

Eternal wandering
Feb 13, 2023
I don't really know where to talk about this or who to talk to about this but the past year or so my gf has only wanted to sexual activities when she wants to, every attempt I've made has been met with "I don't feel that way" and thats fine and understandable but she makes it very brutally clear she only wants to do sexual stuff when she wants to, I tried to talk to her about it and asked her if she feels sexually attracted to me and her answer is yes but it feels like the complete opposite, I've gotten to the point where im afraid to even bring up anything sexual in fear of rejection, I truly don't know what to do or how to handle the situation, I don't want her to ever force herself that's not what this is about I just don't know what to do..

darkizz

darkizz

Aug 23, 2023
Dont force her. But dont force yourself.
If you dont want when she wants also just go no.

Maybe try talking it trough tho. Tell her about your fear and if there is no resolve for you in sight maybe think about breaking up.

Reactions: Harrow
Harrow

Harrow

Aug 20, 2023
People have different drives, it doesn't mean she's not attracted to you or rejecting you. Definitely talk to her about how you're feeling though, without pressuring her.

T

tubs35

Aug 24, 2023
I view it as a two way street. Both partners should be able to satisfy each others needs. Of course there's going to be days where one person wants to and the other doesn't, that's normal but if it's affecting you this much you might have to ask yourself if you're being satisfied in your relationship because both peoples feelings matter when you're working as a team. A whole hearted conversation with your gf is probably the best way to get your feelings heard and see how she responds but a relationship should feel like a two way street the way I personally view it.