Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Ah, yes. I got that part. I was just wondering for the last 3 components, if you could lead me somehow. It seems like most of the ones on the wikis no longer carry it.
3 components as in meto and tagamet? Just try searching eBay. The US eBay has some options available.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Would the 250g one be very big when it arrives?

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
@Done182 That's annoying. It isn't a restricted substance so they I don't know how they can justify this. Also a new law from 2014? Bit contradictory...

Someone been cracking down on SN. Only two possibilities.

1. SN is so effective that officials began to notice the patterns in suicide cases and had launched investigation into it. As we all know officials and media always work together keep the suicide methods under wraps so people wont copy it.

2. Someone been leaking the info out to the companies and the officials. So now they started to cracking down on it to stop people from committing suicide this way. And companies wanting to avoid lawsuits will start to limit the sales.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Saed and throwaway777
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Hmm doesn't look super big, but not unnoticeable. Was it in packaging? Family would be suspicious if they saw that.

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Hmm doesn't look super big, but not unnoticeable. Was it in packaging? Family would be suspicious if they saw that.

Loose fill Polystyrene Chips. Yeah it's not unnoticeable. The SN was inside a see through plastic bag type thing. Will they open it?

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah I'm in the UK and this is APC pure.
That where i got mine which has since been confiscated by a friend.
They must realize what we want to use it for.
Holy crap !

• Wow
Reactions: Escaper Boy
H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
This site and a lot of what I have read on here just makes me curious about how many have actually purchased lethal chemicals and just have them sitting at home… Versus how many have actually used them and succeeded or not… I'm just curious about the statistics I'm not trying to get any personal information from anybody…

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
3 components as in meto and tagamet? Just try searching eBay. The US eBay has some options available.

I will give it a look again, hopefully eBay doesn't take too long to deliver.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
You lot do realise that this place is so easily searchable, a company like xyz will employ people to search the companies name on search engines & when they notice (as is now bloody obvious from all the flipping posts naming xyz or asking Does xyz sell) that their companies name is all over the top search results in a fucking suicide forum then seriously what do you think they will do, carry on selling to any old bugger, no of course not they will start asking questions & declining orders.

All because you cannot follow the basic rules of keeping shit on the down low, sadly its way too late for Sn now, yes there will still be sellers on eBay & the like with stuff you have no idea how pure it is, but as far as getting it from pucka sources, that day is now nearly done.

So to recap, the next time something appears that is useful but legal, don't post sources out in the open, repeatedly over & over again, there will always be somebody happy to help you via Pm.

Reactions: HelensNepenthe