• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MusicEnjoyer:D

Waiting for my time to arrive.
May 19, 2023
Hey! I was wandering if anyone could help me with the correct dosages for SN method.

I am planning on using quetiapine both as an anti emetic and sleep agent (could ad alizapride for antiemetics if considered necesary), Dexlansoprazole as an acid regulator and Ibuprofen as a pain reliever. My SN dosage would be 25g diluted in water.

Am I missing anything with the drugs? Also what would be considered a correct dose for each drug? Thanks.

666thereaperofsoulz

666thereaperofsoulz

May 9, 2023
Here is a mega thread about the sn method

A

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
Hey! I was wandering if anyone could help me with the correct dosages for SN method.

I am planning on using quetiapine both as an anti emetic and sleep agent (could ad alizapride for antiemetics if considered necesary), Dexlansoprazole as an acid regulator and Ibuprofen as a pain reliever. My SN dosage would be 25g diluted in water.

Am I missing anything with the drugs? Also what would be considered a correct dose for each drug? Thanks.
you should read the previous post and read the PPH Essential in the pinned section for all infos

• Love
Reactions: MusicEnjoyer:D
FallenStar

FallenStar

Global Mod
Oct 23, 2021
Have you read Stan's Guide? There they mention quetiapine and it seems to me that it is also mentioned in PPH, however, although it does have antiemetic properties, it works better when you have been taking it for a long time, however I have seen users who have used it only the day they take the NS, it is a question After reading threads, you could help yourself with the search engine too and find a more accurate answer or adjust your own dose based on other experiences.

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes

Waiting for my time to arrive.
May 19, 2023
Have you read Stan's Guide? There they mention quetiapine and it seems to me that it is also mentioned in PPH, however, although it does have antiemetic properties, it works better when you have been taking it for a long time, however I have seen users who have used it only the day they take the NS, it is a question After reading threads, you could help yourself with the search engine too and find a more accurate answer or adjust your own dose based on other experiences.
I've read the guide, but there is no specific dosages for quetiapine. From further reading i'm dropping the acid regulator since it is no longer recommended.

FallenStar

FallenStar

Global Mod
Oct 23, 2021