• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
You will probably need a stimulant medication to hold a job as many are geared for people with good working memory and able to focus under pressure. Urgent care will not prescribe it for u unfortunately. I think I tried that. If u get on a stimulant the problem is that it's very habit forming and god forbid u run out and can't get in soon enuf to get a new fill. Not fun. Yes u will need a sleep aid like a benzo to be able to sleep and also habit forming.
I never had a problem with running out, since I hardly ever used the full amount prescribed. Despite being a C-II MDs seem exceedingly eager to throw Adderall scripts at me even without me having to ask for them. This is totally unlike Vicodin where you have to get a crowbar and pry the damn script out of them! I also never had any problem sleeping on amphetamines, though it's certainly a potential problem and they should be taken first thing upon waking to avoid or at least limit insomnia. I knew a guy who hated dexedrine because it caused him insomnia, so he went back the the Ritalin that he used to use.

Many people like vyvanse although that wasn't strong enough for me, but it makes u less crazy than like adderall. Over time adderall can make u a moody irritable person.
I never got moody or irritable on stimulants, so different effects on different people as is the case with most drugs. Vyvanse is metabolized into dextroamphetamine, so it functions basically like extended release dextroamphetamine, supposedly lasting about 13 hours for once daily dosing. Unlike immediate release amphetamines that are dosed 2 or 3 times a day. Adderall is a mix of d-amphetamine (dextroamphetamine) and l-amphetamine. I personally can't tell the difference between Adderall and pure dex, and I'm told that most folks can't tell either, though some have a personal preference for one over the other.

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I never had a problem with running out, since I hardly ever used the full amount prescribed. Despite being a C-II MDs seem exceedingly eager to throw Adderall scripts at me even without me having to ask for them. This is totally unlike Vicodin where you have to get a crowbar and pry the damn script out of them! I also never had any problem sleeping on amphetamines, though it's certainly a potential problem and they should be taken first thing upon waking to avoid or at least limit insomnia. I knew a guy who hated dexedrine because it caused him insomnia, so he went back the the Ritalin that he used to use.

I never got moody or irritable on stimulants, so different effects on different people as is the case with most drugs. Vyvanse is metabolized into dextroamphetamine, so it functions basically like extended release dextroamphetamine, supposedly lasting about 13 hours for once daily dosing. Unlike immediate release amphetamines that are dosed 2 or 3 times a day. Adderall is a mix of d-amphetamine (dextroamphetamine) and l-amphetamine. I personally can't tell the difference between Adderall and pure dex, and I'm told that most folks can't tell either, though some have a personal preference for one over the other.
I could really tell the difference between dex and adderall. Ritalin and adderall effected me similar. I felt Ritalin still wasn't quite as strong as adderall. Dex I felt like shit on within a short time and I stopped. Yea it just depends on your chemistry which will be most effective. You're lucky u could tolerate it so well. I had to be on other meds to mitigate the stimulant side effects. I never ran out of my Adderall either but I often read about other people having this problem probably because they abuse the script.