• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I got my hands on some Midazolam which are in 7.5mg tablet. I've currently got about 150mg worth of it. It's is a short-acting benzo that has a rapid onset after consumption and per my previous experience, is stronger than alprazolam at high doses for causing blackouts. I was initially planning on taking 30mg, 30 minutes before taking the SN. But I'm worried if it's too much/too little. I have a fair amount of tolerance for benzos from previous experience. I fear that if it's too much, then I might get knocked out before taking the SN or not be able to drink the second glass in case I throw up. But if it's too little, it might take longer to black out from the SN and potentially lead me to throw up. I've got severe issues with my nausea due to underlying medical conditions, so I want to get this completely right.

Any suggestions or input would be appreciated. It doesn't necessarily have to be regarding Midazolam specifically but for the general use of benzos with SN.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
i was worried about the same thing so i decided just to take enough to relax, sn will do the knocking out

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

Jul 24, 2023
i was worried about the same thing so i decided just to take enough to relax, sn will do the knocking out
Umm, which benzodiazepine are you using and at what dose?

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
"I have a fair amount of tolerance for benzos from previous experience"

Do u know how long benzo tolerance lasts, or is it permanent?

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

Jul 24, 2023
"I have a fair amount of tolerance for benzos from previous experience"

Do u know how long benzo tolerance lasts, or is it permanent?
It can take years for some. For some, it takes less than 6 months. Honestly, it depends on how you used/abused it. For me, I'd presume that I still retain some tolerance even after 4 years of being clean because I abused it for years at very high doses.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
diazepam, long acting, 20-30 mg

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

Jul 24, 2023
diazepam, long acting, 20-30 mg
Oh, that's pretty much equivalent to my dosage, maybe a bit less. I think I should use a little more in that case since I have pre-existing tolerance.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Oh, that's pretty much equivalent to my dosage, maybe a bit less. I think I should use a little more in that case since I have pre-existing tolerance.
Yeah. I don't have any tolerance though. I only used it once to try

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

Jul 24, 2023
Yeah. I don't have any tolerance though. I only used it once to try
I'd consider taking a little less if you have no tolerance. 20-30 mg is enough to knock you out in 30 minutes. Like you won't think that you're going to pass out, but then in the next moment you're out cold. 30 minutes is usually how long it takes for diazepam to kick in. I'd say 15-20mg is like the perfect dose for you if you have no tolerance. But it's your call in the end.