• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
Hey guys, Im feeling uneasy about actually attempting partly because of the fear/knowing I will throw up. I am from Canada and can't seem to get an anti-emetic anywhere online, no family doctor to help me, no way to get it. is there any information about SN method without an anti-emetic? Does anyone know of a way for me to get it in Canada? Please help. Thanks.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
You will throw up without anti-emetics. And you may throw up still with anti-emetics. All the stories I've read have people throwing up after drinking SN and they still died. But all of the ones that still died took anti-emetics. They at least tried not to puke. I don't think you stand a chance of keeping SN down without anti-emetics. It's putrid stuff.

The SN method creeps me out. But I definitely would not do it without anti-emetics. At least give yourself a realistic chance to die.

Last edited: