• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iamamovingtarget

iamamovingtarget

May 2, 2020
Hi all,

newbie here, live in the UK and have been putting some study into a pain free, risk free (or as risk free as possible given pharmacological agents available) way of peacefully ctb given the almost impossible nature of obtaining barbs and the impossibility of obtaining the near mythical nembutal in the UK...

I'm a 43 year old male about 105kg

The plan is…

Metoclopramide 10mg with 3 day pre regimen
Olanzapine 10mg (known to be an effective off label use anti-emetic)
Chlopromazine 100mg (known to be an effective off label use anti-emetic)
Oxycondon 2240mg 28x80mg
Temezepam 1120mg 56x20mg
Diazepam 560mg 56x10mg

washing this all down with a large strong alcoholic drink I should hope it would be enough for me to peacefully drift off and suffer respiratory arrest and die painlessly in my sleep. Would this do the job?

Last edited:
Reactions: BeeLoyal
BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
Hey.
So the problem with this kind of method is that everything could happen.
Since I have heard of a story by a user here, that he had strong, very painful seizures etc. during trying to OD on prescription drugs, it could also become a traumatic experience that you might survive.
(I personally am scared that if I would take a benzo for reducing my panic attack/S I while ctbing, that it could reverse the effect and cause more anxiety/panic.)
You can read about this 'reverse effect' online.
Trying to overdose on prescription drugs seems very risky. Also you never know what effects they have when combined that way.
You can try it out, but I personally think its a bad idea, I mean, when u can get your hands on so many drugs/meds you should also be able to get your hands on other stuff like SN?

I just wish you the best of luck and hope for the future.

Reactions: WinterFaust and iamamovingtarget
iamamovingtarget

iamamovingtarget

May 2, 2020
Hey.
So the problem with this kind of method is that everything could happen.
Since I have heard of a story by a user here, that he had strong, very painful seizures etc. during trying to OD on prescription drugs, it could also become a traumatic experience that you might survive.
(I personally am scared that if I would take a benzo for reducing my panic attack/S I while ctbing, that it could reverse the effect and cause more anxiety/panic.)
You can read about this 'reverse effect' online.
Trying to overdose on prescription drugs seems very risky. Also you never know what effects they have when combined that way.
You can try it out, but I personally think its a bad idea, I mean, when u can get your hands on so many drugs/meds you should also be able to get your hands on other stuff like SN?

I just wish you the best of luck and hope for the future.
Hiya beeloyal,
yes the "going wrong" thing is exactly what worries me, I've researched it as well as my limited knowledge allows. My thinking is by taking the three anti emetics I would hope to severely limit the chances of throwing it all up. I am prescribed benzos by my doctor and although there is a chance of the paradoxical reaction they sometimes talk about I've personally never had it. My reason for thinking of this combination is that opiates, benzos and alcohol all act as CNS suppressants. I dont abuse my benzos I get prescribed and they do help me sleep. I've checked out the SN threads and it sounds like an unpleasant way to die. I'm a coward I just want to drift off with no anxiety or feelings of panic and that would be my biggest fear with the SN method spending my final moments freaking out as it's effects develop. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up again.

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Hi all,

newbie here, live in the UK and have been putting some study into a pain free, risk free (or as risk free as possible given pharmacological agents available) way of peacefully ctb given the almost impossible nature of obtaining barbs and the impossibility of obtaining the near mythical nembutal in the UK...

I'm a 43 year old male about 105kg

The plan is…

Metoclopramide 10mg with 3 day pre regimen
Olanzapine 10mg (known to be an effective off label use anti-emetic)
Chlopromazine 100mg (known to be an effective off label use anti-emetic)
Oxycondon 2240mg 28x80mg
Temezepam 1120mg 56x20mg
Diazepam 560mg 56x10mg

washing this all down with a large strong alcoholic drink I should hope it would be enough for me to peacefully drift off and suffer respiratory arrest and die painlessly in my sleep. Would this do the job?
It seems to be a very peaceful method and even better if you inject the oxycodone after swallowing the other pills.

And for all the people who suggest SN over your method I strongly disagree, there are plenty of information that and overdose on opiates is peacefull I haven´t yet seen any proof that SN will be peacefull I would love to see just 1 proof it´s peacefullness like a video where a person ctb by drinking SN.

Imo SN is bro-science from this forum sure it will kill you but so will antifreeze but that doesn´t mean it won´t be uncomfortable or painfull whereass the drugs you mention has actual proof that it will be peacefull.

• Love
Reactions: iamamovingtarget
iamamovingtarget

iamamovingtarget

May 2, 2020
Thanks for that, I have similar reservations around the SN method, no doubting that it is an effective method to CTB, but exactly as you say there is an awful lot of unsubstantiated talk about the actual death process using the SN method, often citing it as being relatively painless and quick but as you say without the evidence its not a risk i think worth taking. If your life is so bad that you want to end it why would you risk a horrendous panicked end. Thought about injecting the Oxycondon but as a non opiate user i'd fear passing out before getting a large enough dose into myself for it to be fatal.