• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

Unnamed_User

Mar 10, 2023
Looking for help on methods to CTB, currently thinking about ODing on Benadryl (~300 25MG pills) because I have no other means available to me ATM.
I'm just here to ask if there's any way to increase the chance of success here, I know people can survive large ODs so I'm just asking for help. I took about 15 Benadryl pills about a week ago at once, and I didn't have any weird side-effects besides being very tired and unresponsive. No pain, or anything else. Is there any more reliable over-the-counter drug I can OD on or is there any way I can increase my success rate?

I've kind of decided on this method already and I just want help. I want to finish all the projects I've joined before I do this, because I don't want to end up taking a few years of work away from it and end up not finishing it. I'm planning to CTB in the next few months because I think I'll have finished everything by then. I've already OD'd on my dad's sleeping pills in the past, but I was sent to the hospital, and I don't want to raise any suspicions about my mental state, either, so I just want to make sure I will die from this OD, and I want to be more cautious while planning this. I can't buy anything either, because I don't have much in hand money or money online.

Any ideas? I'm willing to change my method if I have access to another method with a higher success rate.

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Fasting for 24 hours beforehand would help your body absorb the pills better, and I heard that alcohol has a tendency to amplify the effects of some drugs (I am not certain though).

Reactions: 7@vuse99
Upvote 0
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
ODs aren't recommended here at all generally, unless you're talking about the opiate kind, simply because they're too unreliable. Too high risk of being permanently messed up, too low chance of actually dying. And if you do eventually die, it does tend to be on the eventually side of things, with a lot of pain and discomfort in the middle bit. But, they must work for some people since it's generally one of the most popular methods of suicide. Fast, make sure you aren't gonna get caught, and maybe crush them and drink them with water rather than trying to swallow them all. And hope for the best

Upvote 0
U

Unnamed_User

Mar 10, 2023
Yeah, I know ODs aren't really recommended at all, but it's really the only thing I have right now and I can't think of any other method I can do. I don't care that much about pain during an OD, as long as it's more likely to result in death. I'll try fasting and crushing the pills once I get a working plan when I'm ready. Thanks. I'll probably try to OD on a weekend so I can leave late at night so I hopefully won't be found once I'm unconscious. I don't think doing it at home would be safe for me because I live in an apartment complex, and I'd probably be noticed during the OD. I'm currently thinking if I should write a suicide note or not, and what I should write in it.

Upvote 0
U

Unnamed_User

Mar 10, 2023
I have read that one already, I just don't have any of the drugs mentioned there ATM, at least I think. I can go looking for them to make sure, but I don't think I have those in large quanities.
As far as I know od on benadryl is not fatal. You are planning a trip to the psych ward.
ODs on Benadryl aren't always fatal, but they can still be fatal. I'm probably going to take a mixture of other drugs that once I do OD too, just to increase the chances. But yeah, you can survive Benadryl ODs which is why I came here to ask for help.

Upvote 0
U

Unnamed_User

Mar 10, 2023
Can't find a button to edit the message above, so I'm just gonna post this:

I have slightly over 7.5g of Benadryl, and I weigh about ~110 pounds, if that helps.

Upvote 0
DrPhilm&m

DrPhilm&m

Do you miss me, miss misery, like you say you do?
Mar 11, 2023
I know it's frustrating when you don't have any other way out, but I don't think overdosing on benadryl is a good idea, just because it's a lot less likely to be fatal than other methods. That being said, if you're certain that this is the method you're going to use, I wish you luck and I hope there aren't any complications.

Upvote 0
U

Unnamed_User

Mar 10, 2023
Hey. Sorry for the bump, but I figured I'd update a bit on the situation:
Ever since my first benadryl OD (15 pills just to see the side effects,) taking any benadryl at all has made me very drowsy and somewhat unresponsive. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm still planning on using benadryl anyways, since there's really no other options over here. I live with my dad and brother in an apartment complex, so I can't take it while inside but there's a forest a little bit away here, so if I do go through with my plans, I'll probably go deep inside there just to minimize the chances of being found unconscious. But I'm currently wondering if it's a better idea to go out really early in the morning or really late in the night.

Hopefully this attempt goes well. I probably won't go through with it until a few months later when I've finished all the projects I've joined so I don't have to leave anyone in the dark or seem like an asshole. Thanks for the help, though. Also, mean't to mark this as a discussion thread (not as a question thread) but I'm a dumbass, oh well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0