• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
Okay so!! Basically I just got out of HS last year ( yes im over 18 dw ) and one of my friends ive had since middle school came over to my place the other day ( I still live with my parents atm ) Shes really cool and I love hanging out with her!! Um that day we uh kinda got a little touchy. ( So good at hair pulling got damn ) We are just friends but I really like her and idk if it would be weird to ask about it or ask what we are. Are we still just friends or like FWB or possibly gonna date?? idk what to do!!!!!!!!!! HELPPP!!!!!!!!

Necrosis

Necrosis

Literally a bear
Feb 23, 2023
When you put a label on something, that could set expectations. I think just asking wouldn't hurt, but I would not jump right into searching for what you two "need" to be right now. Feel it out, sort some feelings first. This should be exciting for you. Don't stress yourself out over too much. It almost inevitable that a conversation will come up if this becomes repetitive. There isn't a lot you have to do about this. She might not even know what she wants just yet either! All is well if you can still act like friends outside of intimacy.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Best thing to do would probably be to sit down and have a conversation with her and make it clear what you two want from each other and how the relationship would look like. I know that might not seem natural but that's much better than getting stuck in a situationship that will only hurt you two.

• Love
Reactions: CannabisMuncher
TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
I don't know how else to word this so I'm just going to try my best...

After you fool around (all the way)
At least a couple times then it would be good to ask what you are. Until then, everything is just how it was but with physical intimacy and POSSIBLY depending on her... Maybe spending more time than usual.

I hope there were sparks. šŸ˜