L

Lord Taco

Oct 31, 2019
If I can't defeat my Will Power and SI tonight on my 3rd try.... I don't know what I will do.

Everything that has gone wrong is going wrong, bag is not coming down over my head fast enough or the damn hose fell out before I could use the toggles. One thing after another.

Also, I do not understand why I am not passing out in a timely manner. I feel the gas hitting but I don't think it's working fast enough. Yes its %100 pure Argon that we tested.

1 out of 10 and I'm at a 2.5 as far as how successful this has been. With all my pre-testing I shouldn't be here right now.

I'm at a loss.. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Shakespear's Brother
Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
With the method you've chosen they say a lot of practicing and getting comfortable is necessary until you're ready. I'd keep practicing on sliding the bag down until you're able to get it down fast enough to your liking. You've waited this long so far... what's a little practice going to do besides bring comfort and ease when the time comes, you know? Just give yourself grace, be patient and take a breather when you feel yourself getting frustrated.

I look at it like trying to learn how to ride a bike. At first it's absolutely terrifying and frustrating. You keep trying and trying and trying... then all of a sudden with the flick of the wrist it's like second nature.. or as if you've always know how to ride a bike, It becomes natural.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lord Taco
L

Lord Taco

Oct 31, 2019
With the method you've chosen they say a lot of practicing and getting comfortable is necessary until you're ready. I'd keep practicing on sliding the bag down until you're able to get it down fast enough to your liking. You've waited this long so far... what's a little practice going to do besides bring comfort and ease when the time comes, you know? Just give yourself grace, be patient and take a breather when you feel yourself getting frustrated.

I look at it like trying to learn how to ride a bike. At first it's absolutely terrifying and frustrating. You keep trying and trying and trying... then all of a sudden with the flick of the wrist it's like second nature.. or as if you've always know how to ride a bike. It becomes natural.

I hope so but it has not been pleasant or easy. At least not to me.

Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
I hope so but it has not been pleasant or easy. At least not to me.
I don't think there are many pleasantry's in the act of attempting to ctb. We try and find a way to make it as comfortable and painless as possible.... but still you're trying to kill yourself. If it was that easy I don't think many of us would be here. Just give yourself grace and realize you're trying the best you can. Take a breather and distract yourself with something. A nice hot shower to relax you.. or something you enjoy to take your mind off things. Sometimes a little distance can bring a new perspective. I send you hugs my dear friend. I'm so sorry that you've even had to come to this place. It's heartbreaking to say the least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lotus1818