• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Hello I'm a new member of SS, after a month surfing this website without an account, I decided to register and make friends that I never had.Plus here is a sketch. A gift from me to all of you. It sucks but I'm still a greenhorn in the realm of sketching. Hugs to all of you.

Attachments

• IMG_20190613_233348.jpg
    IMG_20190613_233348.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Hello I'm a new member of SS, after a month surfing this website without an account, I decided to register and make friends that I never had.Plus here is a sketch. A gift from me to all of you. It sucks but I'm still a greenhorn in the realm of sketching. Hugs to all of you.

Your work is actually ten times better than some professionals i have worked with.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

Welcome to the club. :hug: You're sketch is Awesome !!! Far better than I could do.

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Hi, welcome and wow that drawing is amazing! you my friend have some skill!!
Thank you so much my friend, I'll soldier on and further improve my skills. :)
Welcome to the club. :hug: You're sketch is Awesome !!! Far better than I could do.
awww thank you so much :)
nice to meet u ur the same age as me!
Hello, yes we are my brethren :)
Welcome to the forum!

And your sketch is fine. It's much better than I can do at any rate, haha.
Thanks for your kind support, it helps a lot :)
@puppy9

Wishing you a warm welcome to our community.
Thanks it's an honor to be a part of this community, so supportive ,and it's tough for me to find such warm welcome from anywhere. :)
Howdy and welcome aboard. I have to respectfully disagree, though - your sketch does not suck.
awww thank you so much, every encouragement helps me to improve my sketch :) and Howdy to ya back

Last edited:
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I'm late but welcome. We have some amazing members here! Your sketch is great, especially the eyes. Get used to self esteem boosters, folks around here are very supportive and feel free to talk about anything you need to. :hug:
Thank you so much, just this community is so supportive ;I'm tearing up reading all the supports. hugs

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Nice to see some older folks. What brings you here?

Reactions: puppy9
S

S5E51mbB

2+2=5
Apr 1, 2019
Why hello! That's a really nice sketch by the way. Do you have more to share?

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Nice to see some older folks. What brings you here?
Hello, nice to meet you too. I have major depressive disorder and severe anxiety.Since I've graduated high school ; I came down with a terrible ear ache and vertigo, and after a few years of treatment ;it's gone.During those years, I've been in and out of college , to my dismay I can't make it there for even a day, and it's the same with any job. After 7 years of perplexing on my situation, I've decided to book an appointment with a psychiatrist, and from there I've been hopping from one psychiatrist to another due to their nonchalant attitude towards my suffering. I started to cut myself and was hospitalized for three days; the experience there was harrowing, the doctor was unprofessional by using manipulation to shift the blame on me and the nurse told me to kill myself,and started to proselytizing religious nonsense while at it.Then my mom coerced the doctors to get me out of there because they don't allow her to see me. Then my mom took me to another psychiatrist ,and I was lucky to hit on a medication that help me to balance my mental health though it's not helping me all the time,but it's better after a year worth of psychological abuse by psychiatrists.From there onwards my trust to any psychiatrist; eroded, and I just visit the doctor for my prescription without voicing out my inner sanctum, but answer them only with interjections. Now I'm afraid of getting a job, and my mom been supporting me financially.She's a single mom, and my dad was never there for the family. I wanna to sell posters but I'm tentative about it, maybe I'm afraid of failure.I'm 26 without any education and a job. Then I was searching on ways to ctb and stumbled across this goldmine. Failing to Ctb scares the hell out of me but it's the only way for me to not suffer anymore. Sorry if I bother you with this long story of my life. :) sorry for my bad english cause it's not my native tongue. Thanks for reading this. :hug:
Why hello! That's a really nice sketch by the way. Do you have more to share?
Well, hello my friend, thanks for the praise. Yes I have more sketches but I don't know where to share it. Thanks :hug:

Last edited: