• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

scary

scary

some say he was broken, some say he died of fright
May 1, 2024
Hello, I'm new to this site if you couldn't already tell and new to venting in general, so sorry if my writing is janky. I've never been good with words.

My entire "life" so to speak was never a true life at all. I've never had friends, a family who cared, hobbies, or anything that I should've had to have a true meaningful existence. I'm more so a husk of a human being watching the world slowly go by without me. I always wonder if I'm just the universe's punching bag if anything and constantly question why I'm even here.

I turned 19 on Sunday and I kept telling myself I'd do it, but now that time has passed I feel even more like I'm in Limbo. I know I'm too much of a wuss to do anything thought and that I'm just wasting away rotting in my room.

I view it less like CTB and more like taking the trash out. A meaningless hoarders pile that they'll be better off without and such hoard would be better sitting in a landfill far away from civilization.

I just wish I could've been at least something to someone, but I know it'll never happen

sublime.goob

sublime.goob

Mar 18, 2024
Hello, I'm new to this site if you couldn't already tell and new to venting in general, so sorry if my writing is janky. I've never been good with words.

My entire "life" so to speak was never a true life at all. I've never had friends, a family who cared, hobbies, or anything that I should've had to have a true meaningful existence. I'm more so a husk of a human being watching the world slowly go by without me. I always wonder if I'm just the universe's punching bag if anything and constantly question why I'm even here.

I turned 19 on Sunday and I kept telling myself I'd do it, but now that time has passed I feel even more like I'm in Limbo. I know I'm too much of a wuss to do anything thought and that I'm just wasting away rotting in my room.

I view it less like CTB and more like taking the trash out. A meaningless hoarders pile that they'll be better off without and such hoard would be better sitting in a landfill far away from civilization.

I just wish I could've been at least something to someone, but I know it'll never happen
I'll send you a dm and hopefully, I could be someone for you! (:
I'll send you a dm and hopefully, I could be someone for you! (:
Just realized you're new and cant dm yet. My discord is goobmongler if you wanna chat!

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
You're very young. Be hlad for that. There's still a lot of time for you. I wasted away my twenties. Hate to see others do the same. Good luck.