VSAA

VSAA

Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone,

After being on many FB groups been told this is the best one. Hope to feel welcome here and interact to all of you. I have severe anxiety and depression. Tried suicides many times and came here looking for answers to my questions. I've been a visitor for sometime so you will have to explain me some of the terminology you use ok?
Please say hi, or not. Just want you to know you are not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: AMG44, Sinkinshyp, checkouttime and 3 others
R

RUnger823

Aug 26, 2020
Welcome! I've found this is a very supportive community that will be listening and accepting.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: VSAA
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hello, it's nice to meet you. Do you want to talk about your story at all so we can get to know you better?

• Love
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

After being on many FB groups been told this is the best one. Hope to feel welcome here and interact to all of you. I have severe anxiety and depression. Tried suicides many times and came here looking for answers to my questions. I've been a visitor for sometime so you will have to explain me some of the terminology you use ok?
Please say hi, or not. Just want you to know you are not alone.
Its Lovely to have you here op but i must let you know, this isnt facebook !

• Wow
Reactions: FriendofDeath, AMG44, BitterlyAlive and 5 others
VSAA

VSAA

Sep 21, 2020
Yeah I will, getting ready, maybe tomorrow I'll post my story. It's very long and I need to feel inspired by it to tell it well.

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive, whywere and Mm80
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELCOME!!!!!!!!! GREAT to have you here. I hope you find, like I have, that we all are very caring, loving and TONS of empathy towards each other.It is really great to have you here, new sanctioned suicide global family member!!!:heart::hug:

• Love
VSAA

VSAA

Sep 21, 2020
I know that's why I left Facebook. When I touched the suicide subject it would be erased. That's why I'm here but thanks . I know where I am and suppose to be.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Welcome to the site! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I look forward to interacting with you. Cheers!

• Love
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
original poster

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and VSAA
VSAA

VSAA

Sep 21, 2020
Welcome! I've found this is a very supportive community that be listening and accepting.
Yeah I'm just gonna browse a bit first cause I'm not aware of the terms you use here like op, mod, ctb, etc etc.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I know that's why I left Facebook. When I touched the suicide subject it would be erased. That's why I'm here but thanks . I know where I am and suppose to be.
Well your welcome here and i hope you find plenty of support here, im sure you will.

• Hugs
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Yeah I'm just gonna browse a bit first cause I'm not aware of the terms you use here like op, mod, ctb, etc etc.
Op, original poster, meaning yourself in this thread.
Mod. Staff who moderate things and remove our comments etc when we are being naughty.
Ctb. Catch the bus. A term for suicide

Reactions: esse_est_percipi, GoneGoneGone and Ghost2211
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Hello!
Wait we are so famous that we are talked about at the Facebook?! O.O *surprised face*

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
RUAFORB is one you will see a lot on here too

Last edited:
VSAA

VSAA

Sep 21, 2020
Ive been through a lot in life, my dream is to climb the latter and be there for all of you and would love to be staff one day. Maybe my helping others I will help myself. Thanks for the page creators to let me join.
Hello!
Wait we are so famous that we are talked about at the Facebook?! O.O *surprised face*
Yeah got a pm on FB from a lady saying you wanna speak your mind try this website.
Now is la la land. I'll come back tomorrow and say hi and my story. Good night you wolves out there. :devil:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Greenberg, Sinkinshyp and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Ive been through a lot in life, my dream is to climb the latter and be there for all of you and would love to be staff one day. Maybe my helping others I will help myself. Thanks for the page creators to let me join.

Yeah got a pm on FB from a lady saying you wanna speak your mind try this website.
Now is la la land. I'll come back tomorrow and say hi and my story. Good night you wolves out there. :devil:
Theres nothing wrong with having dreams, if you keep your head down you will go far in this community.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

thank fuck, i cannot be arsed with constant selfies of someones tea/dinner

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive, Deleted member 4993, Mm80 and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Hey love, welcome to the forum, sorry that life has brought you to here. Here is a thread on forum terminology for you, hope it helps! https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms-on-here-for-new-users.6031/

Reactions: FriendofDeath
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: checkouttime, esse_est_percipi and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
thank fuck, i cannot be arsed with constant selfies of someones tea/dinner
I know. Theres a word for people who share what they have for donner on fb. I like to refer to them as C*NTS

• Love
Reactions: checkouttime and esse_est_percipi
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
welcome to SS. I hope you find what you are seeking here. There are so many truly caring people here. I'm sorry what has brought you here. Wanting to help others is great especially if it helps you as well.
I know ,lol, but what is it an abbreviation of gpe ?
what does it mean? I am not hip on all the abbreviations out there and cant even try to decipher that one.

Reactions: checkouttime