• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tumbler

Mar 9, 2024
I have been a long time watcher on the threads and new entry (just today) on the forums.
First of all, let me introduce myself, I'm Tumbler, a 36 year-old dad and husband.
Recently, I found that I am going to be fired from my job which support my family for years. My wife has little to no work experience and cannot get a job. And to put matters into a worst perspective, even my 11 year experience curriculums are being denied for even low positions that I expected to get accepted into. Amazing!

So I've been recently been contemplating CTB and researched all the methods online for 2 weeks until I came across this forum. I have to say it is a breath of fresh air to meet people that are like-minded in this regard and have little to no Taboo's regarding the topic of CTB.
As depression is getting a hold of me and I cry everytime my daughter tells me she loves me very much, I found the Forums to be of confort as I research more and more about how to take control of my own life (and if necessary, to exit it) in the correct matter.

I was only aware of the exit bag as a peacefull way out (and to some extent the CO method) but the more I read into the SN, the more of an promising alternative it pressented given the low availability of getting a Nitrogen Tank. Further, the derivatives of the exit bag, including getting the tank itself, are rather expensive and I would not break the bank to leave some for my Wife and Daughter to continue foward.

So with 2 methods primarily avaible, I think SN is the way to go give its fact acting (or rather, the windows is acceptable) for me to be found by anyone while the CO method is very dangerous to perform (with high risk of failure).

In any case, wanted to give this introducting not as a way of introducing another soul to the forum but to sincerely thank everyone who runs it. No matter what you plan, an informed mind is better than a ignorant mind.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Have you been able to procure SN yet?

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
I would recommend that you look into CTB as a last resort.
I know what you're going through, it's terrifying for a man to not be able to support his family, your standard of living will drop for some time, but it can be overcome.
If your problem is work, you'll soon find another one.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Welcome to SaSu

No offense, but you're leaving your kids and wife behind because you can't get a job? Your wife has no work experience? How about a cleaning job? I've did it for years as a single mom, everyone can clean. You both can. No, definitely not a fancy or well paid job, but leaving my kid behind because of that, hell no.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Yeah man not to sound like a pro lifers but how long have you been looking for a job for? The job market sucks right now but you can still find a job
Welcome to SaSu

No offense, but you're leaving your kids and wife behind because you can't get a job? Your wife has no work experience? How about a cleaning job? I've did it for years as a single mom, everyone can clean. You both can. No, definitely not a fancy or well paid job, but leaving my kid behind because of that, hell no.
Thanks I wanted to say something like this but didn't want to sound like a pro lifer

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
T

Tumbler

Mar 9, 2024
She hasn't been able to get a job for years now and still can't. She doesn't seem to stressed about our current situation other.
I'm fine with working anything other than my line of work to try and support the family but the cbt wishes already come from back in my 20's where I didn't wanted to make it to 30+. When here I am and the feeling never went away, just suppressed.

This whole ordeal just made it resurface.
Have you been able to procure SN yet?
Yes, ordered it today. Hopefully the purity isn't a scam.